Cherry Sue #2 a total snooze spends her cash dollah & sheckles on booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do which is bonkers, but they’ll be aging out of that payment soon I think so she’ll be down a good bit. There’ll be even more yellow stickers and bargain bin clothes that no one wants. Can’t wait 😂😂
She'd be getting nearly €1300 a month and it'll go on til age 19 now so still another year and a half left for the twins. Im presuming they will be be in education somewhere. They are the same age as one of my kids so im preparing for the drop in income myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They have another few years of it 3 maybe? She’ll probably pop out another one to make up the payment 😰 I’d love to know how them kids will get on in college if they go, they’ve been so sheltered their whole lives it will be a big change for them
I don’t think any of them will go to college, I can see one of the twins will probably become an influencer soon - and the rest will just go straight into working local I’d say.
didn’t she keep them all home for ages after covid but refused to homeschool and just brought them on the most boring days out. I’d say education isn’t high on the list in that family.

Reactions: 6
Do the twins now look after the brood when she is swanning around with the sister, I presume the husband must work..

Reactions: 1
They won’t go to college. She wants them stuck at home raising her children while she flaunts around. She’s a disgrace popping up so many babies & making the older kids raise them

Reactions: 3
Do the twins now look after the brood when she is swanning around with the sister, I presume the husband must work..
She got really defensive when that was mentioned here before. Supposedly her husband can take all the holidays he wants, and the kids never have to mind each other 😂😂 yeah right 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Kate is being treated for cancer. Everyone who added to the conspiracy theories should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She'll blame pr, say they should have been open from the start ...like the rest.
Will never take a step back and say, sorry I was being a dick.

Reactions: 4
Just to be clear sue. You're a vile human who added to the stress a woman diagnosed with cancer was going through. I wont even say what was said as its actually disgraceful. You're actually worse than anyone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mary is a travel blogger, seemingly. Some beef there. Sue is a cnut.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.