Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imsoexcited

She has definitely used all her leave over past 3 years. I mean she goes to opening of envelopes and can’t resist a shitty weekend away. Even better if it’s a press trip on a Tuesday with the other idiots
She’d go to a funeral for a free sandwich. The two of them. The sister, octomum, went off to see the ~sights~ walmarts of California For ten nights. The same one who claims her older kids don’t help with the younger ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It looks absolutely crap. I can't deal with the pics of the back of the kids all holding hands. Is that really what you want to be looking at when they are all grown up? She's saying she's not benefiting from that group but she is if she's getting freebies. There's 10 of them and she hasn't even packed a snowsuit coz they are part of the package.

• Angry
I really don’t understand why she keeps posting that considering that she mainly goes away with her sister, who has been having kids into get 40s, and the whole ethos behind Mums on the Run is to get away for a break without (or with) kids.

While I never expect anyone to tailor their content to take into account other people’s personal situations, as someone who is in her early forties and has lost many babies and unfortunately has never held any in our arms, that image always hits me in the stomach - if only we were all fortunate enough to have kids at all.

• Heart

C1O2

Chatty Member
Does she intentionally go out to make sure her children are disliked? If that was my mother I would be so cross. It’s embarrassing. It’s not like she went to the moon on her own with a jet pack. Just be proud of her and move on.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Took 5 weeks to visit the newborn & only because it fit in with collecting the sister for a night away.

Is he going to? I didn’t see him mentioned. Also she said she’s off again this Friday is it to somewhere else. I’m all for giving mams a break but she’s taking the piss. And guaranteed the twins do a lot more than she lets on.
I presume it's just the two cherries going and the husband is left minding all the kids?? I couldn't go on holidays so soon sure they aren't long back from Lapland. I don't know, I'm no mammy martyr but I couldn't leave my kids as much as she does especially when they are always sick aswell. I wonder what sue would think if it was the other way round and the brother in law was feckin off on yet another holiday with a sibling. 🤔

Reactions: 11

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Clare balding is a liar and an imposter
She’s has zero trichology qualifications
My dog has more knowledge and sense

Can’t believe all knowing susie would be taken in by this wan

• Heart
Barely out of the womb and the child already heading to Lapland in January. I don't know why you'd even think of doing that. Give it a break for a year sure all the kids have been before. Surely the novelty wears off after the first 4 or 5 times.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Jeez…. I didn’t know sue knew the royals personally. She must be psychic and all - with her little tinfoil hat on. The biggest “cellar dweller” on the planet. Queen of the trolls.
View attachment 2785987View attachment 2785988
I can’t believe she’s trying to compare straight forward deliveries to major surgery. What a fool & you just know If she needed a similar procedure we’d be hearing about for months after.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There’s nothing brag worthy about having a big family when you are always away & leave the older kids to raise the younger kids. There is no possible way to give 8 kids 1-1 quality time. If she had less she might be able to dress them properly instead of bargain bin outfits.

Ellegee

VIP Member
There could be many reasons why the girls dropped out. Sometimes one person takes over & won’t let others have an opinion on how a project should be done.
maybe it involved meeting after school & the times didn’t suit, I’m assuming with so many school drops that her parents aren’t always available at times that suited the other girls, especially if Mam was away.
Could be none of the above but there’s another side to this story we’ll never hear.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I just can’t believe she is still having baby after baby. It’s madness in this day and age and unfair on the older kids.

Skinner

VIP Member
Ah bittercherry, I don't think that guy the attacked Charleen was on tattle.
I do my share of volunteering thanks love.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Co founder of mums on the run, it's a Facebook page not a multi million organisation. Ma's on a rant or whatever it is has more interaction.

imsoexcited

I haven’t been on her page in a long time… “tv personality” stop the lights 🤣 she’s not is she or did I miss the one appearance on X Pose ( rip) or The Elaine Show (Rip) 🤣
Being a bit free and easy with her use of the word of “personality”. She had two kids when she was young, does a bit of overtime for the county council and mooches around eating deep fried cheese with her octomom sister.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s back with the she had kids early n her friends waited till their 38 shite.
Girl be living in some bubble 🙄
She may be heading off somewhere nice but she sits alone almost every other night.
I’d rather the regular company over a holiday