Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not gonna lie - I laughed when I saw that first and thought - yep that'll be me!! My kid should be finished college when I'm in my mid 40's (I'm currently in my late 30s). Once your family get into their teens you as a parent get a certain amount of "freedom" - you no longer need a baby sitter, they are out more with their friends. As they get into their late teens, early 20s, they are leading a more independent life from their parent, eg a job, college, different interests.
But like Sue I didn't exactly plan to become a parent so young but look that was the card that life dealt me, probably wasn't ideal but sure look!

The bit about the friends waiting til they were 38 to have kids feels a bit insensitive to me personally. A friend of mine didn't become a parent for the first time until that age as unfortunately she had miscarriages before then. Many people aren't in a position in their life to become parents until their late 30s and it's often not by choice.

Slightly amusing but also a bit crass and insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

imsoexcited

Sue is sharing all the stuff about Greta Thunberg. The hypocrisy. They’ve no shame!! The biggest pedlars of tat, consumerism galore and not to talk about corrinas carbon footprint with the number of kids, the flights, the mammy van 🤮, the buying of anything and everything that’s reduced, the balloons everywhere when one of them has a birthday. Oh ya Sue you’re a real one.
So wish someone would gift those older children some decent clothes. Yes I know brands don’t matter, and we all survived on hand me downs etc etc but the reality is that stuff like that matters now to teenagers. And back in the 80s no one cared cos no one had a thing! But they stand out like sore thumbs. I’m sure there’s a lecture incoming about not being “sheep” and not following the crowd but it’s not like they choose these middle age clothes themselves!!

Reactions: 19

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I assume octomam is not taking her kids again?
Don’t be silly -they’ve just literally been treated to a day out in a free entry stamp museum up the side of a wet hill in Offaly and a packet of Aldi custard creams to split between the lot of them in the back of the van on the way home

They don’t need a cruise!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus how many times is she gonna share that exact post all the time. No one gives a shite if you popped a baby out when you were young! Just be grateful you were able to have any.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

imsoexcited

If you’re explaining you’re losing! Her bs essay about how she never leaves her kids 🙄 I must be one of the 2% she’s referring to. My kids are very happy, my home is happy (most of the time!) and I use tattle to talk to other like minded people who can see through the crap on Instagram! What I don’t do is embarrass my kids, whore them out for free shite and take off to shit hotels with my sister every other week. The facts are there for anyone to see - her husband works and they don’t get babysitters. So who minds the younger kids when she is in the doctor or shop or bank or Tesco combing the bins for yellow stickers?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's really annoying me that someone goes to the effort of finding a product, making a TikTok on how to use that product, sue sees that TikTok shares it and throws up her AF link to that product.
Lazy lazy lazy sue. Make your own bloody TikTok or share that person's af link after all they put in the effort of promoting the product.

How is this even allowed??? Does she seriously not see how wrong that is? Imagine if she spent hours making an ad for something and another person came on and shared it and made money off her ad. She'd be bloody fuming.

Reactions: 16

Penny Sweets

Another Irish instagrammer that seemingly will not stop having kids against common sense is Katie healy Nolan
I don’t think that’s very fair, and I know she’s addressed it before. Should they put their lives on pause because one of their children have a life limiting illness? It’s clear that they are both doting parents and the kids are adored.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
The two of them should be ashamed of themselves. They've done nothing but gorge themselves on food and drink and have put little to no effort into their stories, no proper info of the cruise at all.

Reactions: 15
Ahh stop. Absolutely no need for that. The poor child when he grows up and that's there on the internet forever. Some things don't need to be told to strangers. Bit strange not being able to get a drs appointment though but then she was out of the country for weeks herself so I'd say there was appointments just not for when she's home to bring him?

Thump

VIP Member
I think people maybe feel that way because she is constantly saying they cant afford house renovations etc and that everything is a struggle on one income but she had 3 kids in 3 years 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think it’s renovations they can’t afford I think adaptations for a disabled child. Hardly the same feckin thing! She’s highlighting the lack of support for disabled people in this country and their families/carers. Ugh anyone who thinks that an innocent child with a life limiting condition doesn’t deserve a suitable and safe place to be bathed or to sleep.
The hypocrisy of this country, don’t have an abortion even if your child is going to be severely disabled, but also don’t expect and help from the state if you decide to carry on with the pregnancy and give birth to a child with additional needs.
Any one of us could so easily be in their position with an adored child who has complex needs and knowing that ultimately they are going to lose her early. Absolutely heartbreaking.

• Heart
Bit of a rude reply to the question asking to see the accomodation. Fair enough if it's her brothers apartment but for all anyone knew it was one of the cheap hovels they usually stay at. Mad how they've literally travelled the world but theres an apartment available in Portugal that they never visited before now. Maybe I've missed it? Still find it weird that Corrina left all the kids over new year.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Actual laugh out loud
She’s there to shove food down her gullet

Not a HOPE in hell she’d ever go on an expensive holiday with her 67 children - that she had to actually PAY for 😂😂😂 so she had no interest in what the kids club is etc

She only will go to some obscure Eastern European city on an off peak season mid week Ryanair obviously- and eat Aldi biscuits -one pack between them
Flight 4€
Biscuits 37c
A lifetime of shite holidays- priceless

• Haha

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Cherrysue is just vile, she was horrible to that lady that made a very valid point on FB. She needs to stop blowing her hole about those fb groups she put up a post in one of them and got just two comments :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14