Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I don’t think she has a big enough following to be allowed a thread.
Someone commented on one of Rosie’s videos that Tracy had gotten so pissed off not getting 1k followers so she could go Live on her new account that she smashed the chavavan up herself in a temper 🤣
The photos though, it surely took a fair bit of time and noise to make that kind of mess!

Aw you didn’t at all, Admin will have noticed the link in that thread too so don’t worry about it ❤
Thanks I got upset then worried cos that was supposed to be my Saturday night 🤣🤣🤣. Sat bored right out my skull

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ell87

VIP Member
Some of her content must be so triggering for actual survivors of abuse 😭

I didn’t even pick up on this! Wonder how she’s going to try get out of this one
Probably liking her own trolling videos from her main account 💥

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She needs to fall off the grid now as this is the most cringey thing ever seen. It's pathetic she needs help.
she has no intention of getting help. For as long as she has that big following she won’t see any wrong in her mental behaviour. Keeping the comments off as well blocks out being reminded what deranged person she is.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
she has no intention of getting help. For as long as she has that big following she won’t see any wrong in her mental behaviour. Keeping the comments off as well blocks out being reminded what deranged person she is.
She classifies herself as a BIG tiktokker, she’s thirsty for attention and won’t stop for anything.

Have you seen her new video? She’s all happy and in love!? 🤣🤣

I can’t see it! What’s she saying?
Making a bed up 🤣

The live was cut off, probably mass reported by all the squeaky bums being outed!

Reactions: 6

someone90

Is this the lassie that claims to be a social worker 🙈 I’m only on here for the hinch and Solomon threads, I don’t realise cherine had one. I have a lot to read
There’s a fair few about her. You’ll get sucked in haha

Reactions: 5

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I know this is about Cherine but did anyone else notice that when gossgal was chatting about tiktokers on the last thread Ainsleyx10 disappeared from tiktok anyone know why?

Reactions: 5

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She classifies herself as a BIG tiktokker, she’s thirsty for attention and won’t stop for anything.

Making a bed up 🤣

The live was cut off, probably mass reported by all the squeaky bums being outed!
She really needs to go crave the attention off a psychologist who can help her. The behaviour is getting more & more bizarre!

Reactions: 4
@
Thank you. Yeah all good again now that we are all together again lol. Waiting on oor cheryl and Harribo etc. I literally had just read the rules again then went and broke them. Seem Cherine has been a busy woman 🤣🤣🤣 What with getting engaged and all the trolling shes doing from fake pages. To sending police to Gossgal. Where does she find the time 🤣🤣🤣
I am sure they will be over here soon, I had been checking to see if you lot had been on a thread here. Addiction is real 😂😂 I had to have a read at the rules to. Let’s hope this one doesn’t get locked. Oh didn’t know she sent police 👮‍♀️

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Don’t look at it! You’ll be trying to hack your eyeballs out with a spoon
See now I want to but i will take advice. 🤣🤣🤣

Also, what were the previous threads locked for? I saw something about not discussing small creators who don’t make money off social media but everyone we talk about has a wish list in their bio at the BARE MINIMUM 😂
Think we just we too hard on some people 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

littlemisscba

Making a bed up 🤣

Well maybe they shoulda just been honest about themselves in the first place. These things always find a way out into the open. They defo shat it