Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Don’t u worry about that last thread there was many that done stuff against the rules, we all get carried away chatting. Hope ur well ❤
Thank you. Yeah all good again now that we are all together again lol. Waiting on oor cheryl and Harribo etc. I literally had just read the rules again then went and broke them. Seem Cherine has been a busy woman 🤣🤣🤣 What with getting engaged and all the trolling shes doing from fake pages. To sending police to Gossgal. Where does she find the time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11

unicornsandmermaids

@Mobilemaw i just don’t get how she doesn’t see it herself but then her head is so far up her own arse! Surely your friends or “manager” would let you keep acting like that and posting it on social media - it’s mental man

• Heart
Reactions: 11

MarionM16

I initially followed her cos I thought she was OK. Felt bad for her being in hospital etc. Now I'm just watching to see what comes out her mouth now. She should listen to what she says in her tiktoks b4 coming on and saying she didn't say that. Ppl aren't stupid and she needs to stop treating them like they are.
Same here I thought she was alright but the more that comes out the more I need to have a word with myself 😂

Reactions: 10

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
When’s the thread about scamming Tracy and her manky caravan going up ? 😂 might not last long but we need one, Idk how to make them
I don’t think she has a big enough following to be allowed a thread.
Someone commented on one of Rosie’s videos that Tracy had gotten so pissed off not getting 1k followers so she could go Live on her new account that she smashed the chavavan up herself in a temper 🤣
The photos though, it surely took a fair bit of time and noise to make that kind of mess!

Seen this earlier and if I knew how to open a tread I wouldve. Was scared though after other one was closed then I stupidly got another closed. Was really upset that i done that and i am sorry 😔😔
Aw you didn’t at all, Admin will have noticed the link in that thread too so don’t worry about it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is posting like everything is all sweetness & light. People liking her content are as deluded as her!

Reactions: 9

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
It’s actually mental how Cherine canny keep track of her lies.

She doesn’t even need to remember her lies. She just needs to look at older videos and yet she STILL manages to fuck it up.

Get it the gether doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

someone90

Surely some of her following are going to see jons videos and realise there literally no way she can say that it’s not her?! I mean come on how daft can she get using one of her back up accounts. She’s that delusional she probably didn’t think anyone would block her cause she’s “tik tok famous” x

Reactions: 8

Mct

There’s a fair few about her. You’ll get sucked in haha
I actually thought she was a nice lassie until recently. All I can gather now is she’s a terrible liar and attention seeker. I need to have a read through the threads x

Is she full of the gear? There’s something going on with her. Her behaviour is alarming 😂 no sane person would act the way she does

someone90

@someone90 she loves being centre of attention. @unicornsandmermaids how can her followers not see what we see from her videos and comments 🤣

She will never come off social media. She loves the attention to much and the money it brings. She just wants her followers to tell her how great she is.
Some of her content must be so triggering for actual survivors of abuse 😭

Look at how many likes the page has received, yet each video only has 1 like each, 😂 bit of a giveaway straight away that it's a recycled page 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's clearly daft but you'd think she would have the sense to just create a whole new page if she wanted to troll 😂
I didn’t even pick up on this! Wonder how she’s going to try get out of this one

someone90

Her wee Mum must be so ashamed, but I doubt she ever told her ‘No’ in her life. She is craving attention so badly, she’ll shit over anyone in her pursuit of fame! Taking a guys livelihood is bad enough, but to accuse him of abuse to deflect from it is despicable.

I work in the local authority where she was once a residential child care worker and no-one has a good word to say about her. I wasn’t around when she was, but I knew of her through a colleague in a different role, they studied with her. I’m sickened by the way she treated vulnerable young people as friends and confidantes, colluded with them and encouraged risk taking behaviour. The care system is problematic enough and causes enough trauma in itself without people like her with their skewed moral compass as a ‘role model’.
I don’t understand at all how she still has such a loyal following. Have you seen the videos the girl has put up about her trying to go to catfish about a situation this girl was involved in when the girl didn’t want anything to do with catfish?

And the video about her knee - she said they popped it in then said she popped it back herself, said she couldn’t walk for 4 days but next day was seen dancing - absolute fucking weapon!!!!!!
She honestly needs help. The lies fall out her mouth with every sentence I have no idea why’s she’s not cancelled yet x

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Is this the lassie that claims to be a social worker 🙈 I’m only on here for the hinch and Solomon threads, I don’t realise cherine had one. I have a lot to read
Yup, the very one. There are two other threads Cherineandcathydoll that were locked because it deteriorated into a Scottish TikTok slagging fest 🙈

Mct

Is this the lassie that claims to be a social worker 🙈 I’m only on here for the hinch and Solomon threads, I don’t realise cherine had one. I have a lot to read

Reactions: 7

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Have you seen her new video? She’s all happy and in love!? 🤣🤣

I can’t see it! What’s she saying?
It ended abruptly and she cant put any paperwork up as doesnt wanna lose page. Join page a
Well maybe they shoulda just been honest about themselves in the first place. These things always find a way out into the open. They defo shat it
When you leave chaos in your wake can you be surprised when it comes a calling. And her bloody mother agreeing with everything. Cathy slap that daughter of yours. Maybe should've when younger. Shes vile and a danger

She classifies herself as a BIG tiktokker, she’s thirsty for attention and won’t stop for anything.

Making a bed up 🤣

The live was cut off, probably mass reported by all the squeaky bums being outed!
It was banned ooh the big tiktokers arses are surely parting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MarionM16

Apparently no report was made to police which is sus 🤔
Rosie said when she phoned back the police it had been reported then.

Seen this earlier and if I knew how to open a tread I wouldve. Was scared though after other one was closed then I stupidly got another closed. Was really upset that i done that and i am sorry 😔😔
I’ve not got a clue how to do it either I’m new here.