Cherineandcathydoll - can't go to the loo, looks 9 months pregnant with all the poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherine is back in hospital again, as she can't do a poo. What's your thoughts tayto lifers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something no right here with our Cherine. I refuse to believe the NHS would leave her like that with no explanation or forward plan.
Maybe she’s been eating too many mushroom pizzas 🍄 🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's shown the size of her tummy and said she's vomiting up poo basically and can't keep anything down. But she's on her tt making a massive starbucks cup of caramel coffee, smoothies and making meatballs for her dinner. Something doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I thought, when she got out she ordered a Chinese? Surely your stomach would just be like, absolutely not. I’m certainly no medic but surely if that was happening to your insides you would be on a special diet? You would be in agony. I remember my old granny being constipated for 3 weeks and she was in pure agony, never mind our Cherine vomiting up shite as she says…..waow.

Reactions: 6
I've had that clean prep stuff and it's like an explosion coming from your bum. I've never heard of it not working for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s already on every benefit under the sun.

I've had that clean prep stuff and it's like an explosion coming from your bum. I've never heard of it not working for anyone.
But then she says they can’t see any blockages or anything wrong with her? Wtf.

Reactions: 4
She’s already on every benefit under the sun.

But then she says they can’t see any blockages or anything wrong with her? Wtf.
She said last week they saw a shadow on her bowel and her family were being called up, then nothing else about that.

She said she's had a colonoscopy but if she was filled up with poo, I doubt they'd even attempt as they wouldn't see anything or get the camera through.

She said whatever procedure she had done that they ruled out blockages and cancer. Think that was just before they let her out the last time. I just can’t believe a doctor would allow a patient to leave a hospital in that state with no forward plan. It’s mental but doesn’t surprise me with cherine.

The shadow thing could be after that, who knows. Her breathing looked tit today aswell??

Reactions: 4
if it’s no her shite pipe not working it’s something else, Seriously doolally lassie she’s fried in the nut. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got Maunchausen stamped all over her medical records

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The video she made where she showed a clip of her greetin in a&e pissed me off. She wanted to show the whole video she made but never because she knew the backlash she would get. She wants to rant abt the NHS, shes desperate to. Its well documented that the hospitals are struggling & if you turn up to a&e expect to be waiting a while. She thinks shes the only one in pain, there will be plenty sitting there in the same boat. She would see someone coming in with a massive heart attack & want them to wait so she could be seen first.

she really riles me!

Reactions: 10
I can’t figure out what but there’s something about the whole story. Thanks for creating the thread!

I’ve never really watched cherine before but I am sick to death of hearing about her shite on my fyp 💀 she’s constantly bitching and whining about the NHS but acting like she’s not, see if they see the shite she eats constantly then it’d be no wonder she’s pushed to the back or the queue if she’s not trying to help herself!

I had to block her cause I can't stand her. She is an absolute tool.
It’s…the…way….she….speaks…like…she’s….reading….a….script…..

I’m from Glasgow too and I don’t speak like that nor do any of my family…it’s weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s…the…way….she….speaks…like…she’s….reading….a….script…..

I’m from Glasgow too and I don’t speak like that nor do any of my family…it’s weird!
I live just outside Edinburgh. Have many friends from Glasgow and I have never heard anybody speaking like that. And this fake laugh is a cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Aye you can definitely tell she’s dying to slate the doctors and nurses again. She got bad comments and rightly so for already doing that a few weeks ago.

Wish she would come on with no filter. Her wrinkles are as bad as Lez.

Reactions: 8
It cost my pal 300 quid for blood tests alone at a private hospital. Cherines deluded but it makes me think the doctors know what they’re doing but she just doesn’t like their answer or advice.

It cost my pal 300 quid for blood tests alone at a private hospital. Cherines deluded but it makes me think the doctors know what they’re doing but she just doesn’t like their answer or advice.
thats exactly what it is. She is like a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.