Cherineandcathydoll #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww hun hope it gets better soon. That sounds horrendous. Xx

Reactions: 1
We all saw it! People need to read previous comments and maybe they'll understand what's been said and who about instead of making up shite! You definitely aren't lying or mixing granny
Cheryl has made the comments about wheelchairs as Cheryl herself uses a wheelchair! No Alanna unless @Cherylseery has been Alanna undercover the whole time

Reactions: 9
Morning guys did my eyes see right there? Big james all mac nae cheese is back already? He must have Got a return ticket from the tt departure lounge yesterday fs

I think you need to go back and listen to that again. Tired granny isn't mixing and correct in what she says. If in doubt read the comments where once again alana states she's on about tattle users.
Thanks I think that was someone just trying to start a fight. Hate being called a liar and a mixer just something I never do.

Morning guys did my eyes see right there? Big james all mac nae cheese is back already? He must have Got a return ticket from the tt departure lounge yesterday fs
I don't know about James mac but that joseph dudes back after announcing he was leaving last night.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.