Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells , Talks . Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she never heard of an extension cable ? I mean wtf ?

and this mascara ! I swear she is gonna say she won the Comp and books london😂😂 and what’s with the arm behind her back
I think she’s trying to see what she’d be like with her arm off, having a limb amputated will be the next thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she wins the trip to London how is she supposed to go? Because according to her all she is fit for is sitting making videos 😏

Reactions: 11
begging for money on the internet? Check

wearing nappies? Check

Munchausens? Check

Look, all I’m saying is, have any of us ever seen Cherine and Chelsea Wright in the same room at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she wins the trip to London how is she supposed to go? Because according to her all she is fit for is sitting making videos 😏
Someone asked earlier how she could travel to London if she was so unwell & she answered that she would be fine as long as she took extra bags & extra clothes. She’s now deleted the comment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone asked earlier how she could travel to London if she was so unwell & she answered that she would be fine as long as she took extra bags & extra clothes. She’s now deleted the comment
funny that. ! Queue Spain getting booked

What did the angry plumber say ?

Reactions: 2
Has she never heard of an extension cable ? I mean wtf ?

and this mascara ! I swear she is gonna say she won the Comp and books london😂😂 and what’s with the arm behind her back
I'm expecting her to go to London and to have medical issues , she will want to have a day out in English hospitals lol

Reactions: 5
She goes through some amount of crap to get her fix eh? She'd be aswell just getting on the heroin and being done with it. Supposed a weekender in the Royal being fed and watered is a wee bonus for her.

Reactions: 5
Cherineandcaththydoll #3 - Cost of living payment due, donate to my GFM to help me poo. Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cherine Doherty just wants to be famous, she's told the world on go fund me how the Dr's will be sewing her anus

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cherine at her best…..lying!

Reactions: 7
Angry Plumber said she will report his video for bullying and harassment as she always does. Don’t interfere with Cherine and her games people!

Reactions: 8
Haha the beg deleted my comment asking when she was getting a consultation and actual quote instead of just saying 10k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What she's actually wanting is fresh doctors who she thinks don't or won't know about her addiction and she gets the drugs she's desperately craving. I still stand by my opinion this is a whole exercise in chasing drugs. But even a private doc will be provided with her whole medical history I'd imagine. She pushed for the bag after constipating herself. I'd rather donate to a sick kid than little miss druggy. Her partner must be one herself if she ain't clocking what's going on. I can't believe she left her kids for this loony tune
She’ll be out of luck then cause private doctors are generally NHS doctors and go work in the private clinic a day or 2 a week cause it’s such good money. They will have all her notes from her consultant and would no doubt liaise with them.

Reactions: 11
Y
She’ll be out of luck then cause private doctors are generally NHS doctors and go work in the private clinic a day or 2 a week cause it’s such good money. They will have all her notes from her consultant and would no doubt liaise with them.
Yip, more than likely it will be same poor beggar she's under at the royal, she would come face to face with ...i bet they knocked their registrar out for going along with her unnecessary stoma but 3 may bank holidays brace yourselves tattle hoose wifes we are going to have a good few cherine trips up the royal mark my words ... surprised she's no took a wee jaunt up the betty yet x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.