ChelseaLeeArt #26 Back on the leaderboard for this week, despite her extensions not being on fleek.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till she wakes up she's number 3 and EQ number 4
John will probably drop another million on her. 🙄
---
So confused about this 'john chelsea' account. Was on birdmans live n it looked like it was a fake account.. but then they dropped some massive gifts. So is it the real one or is someone just trolling now 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
John will probably drop another million on her. 🙄
---
So confused about this 'john chelsea' account. Was on birdmans live n it looked like it was a fake account.. but then they dropped some massive gifts. So is it the real one or is someone just trolling now 🙄🤣🤣🤣
I dont think the fake one drops big it was in Miss Reds this morning and dropped a rose. I thought CLA had told it cannot drop to anyone else lol .

The fake one dropped big to birdman because DG was being a gobshite 😂

• Haha
I feel like there needs to be a whole new thread for the gifter John - fake Johns, who is John 🤣🤣 whats the reason for them dropping such big amounts. It could be genuine but i deffo have a feeling it isnt and its all gonna come out.

Reactions: 10
DG said it was someone who lives in Dubai and moved there 5 years ago. (He actually said he moved there fi...... then stopped dramatically as if he'd said too much).
Hes no Sheikh or king or whatever CLA has made up in her silly head.

DG seemed quite genuine but who looks because darlings, they all talk utter shite!!

Reactions: 4
I feel like there needs to be a whole new thread for the gifter John - fake Johns, who is John 🤣🤣 whats the reason for them dropping such big amounts. It could be genuine but i deffo have a feeling it isnt and its all gonna come out.
Ive seen a few big gifters since I joined the App but a few people are more annoyed at who they are gifting.

Reactions: 2
Ive seen a few big gifters since I joined the App but a few people are more annoyed at who they are gifting.
Yeah there is big gifters but there all usually genuine people who lost there heads or they are explained for. This John is so random and not believable its strange.
---
Mind i find anyone who wants to gift so big to Tiktok a bit strange 🤣
---
DG said it was someone who lives in Dubai and moved there 5 years ago. (He actually said he moved there fi...... then stopped dramatically as if he'd said too much).
Hes no Sheikh or king or whatever CLA has made up in her silly head.

DG seemed quite genuine but who looks because darlings, they all talk utter shite!!
I fully believe DG knows who it is or whats going on. Trust me it'll all come out.

Yeah there is big gifters but there all usually genuine people who lost there heads or they are explained for. This John is so random and not believable its strange.
---
Mind i find anyone who wants to gift so big to Tiktok a bit strange 🤣
---

I fully believe DG knows who it is or whats going on. Trust me it'll all come out.
Imagine having so much money and spending it in the 3 most disgusting begs on TT. I don't care who he is, he's a dick in my eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m watching an episode of eastenders everyday when I look at all the screen records on tiktok of everyone’s lives. I honestly look at them and it seems like it’s all scripted and set up. Tiktok has gone to the dogs…. I miss when it was fun and innocent (most of the time) but now it’s just gone really dark and shady. I can see it being gone in a few years if not earlier.

Reactions: 11
IMG_2422.jpeg

The state 🤣

IMG_2424.jpeg

Why does she have no duvet/sheets?? I’ve noticed her bed like that a few days now. Is she just sleeping on it like that?!?
---
Blocked from the leaderboard again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did she get blocked, her music seemed a bit risky and then to stick that on what was she doing?

Reactions: 4
It’s actually cute this friend she’s made, she looks smitten and it seems real, why do I feel so emotional 😂

CC8585D1-65D3-43AB-9440-3BB283568FF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.