ChelseaLeeArt #25 Chelsea’s in the Cornish press, she’s famous darling haven’t you guessed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on EQ page, she has recorded a private convo between her and CLA about Bradley. She's saying things EVERYONE is thinking

Reactions: 7
She's on live with a fella in her room! She's been boyakkaad in the bedsheets by the look of her!
---
Oh she's just said he came before they had sex, happens with all the men she's with apparently.

He's just politely asked her to end the live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's on live with a fella in her room! She's been boyakkaad in the bedsheets by the look of her!
---
Oh she's just said he came before they had sex, happens with all the men she's with apparently.

He's just politely asked her to end the live.
Slept in her clothes , I bet she smells nice 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Im shocked.

I thought she had her visitor this week if you get what I mean. Surely that is against his religion

Reactions: 7
Im feel another Shirley Valentine. Ah, she is so smitten, who thinks he will rip her off, or something?

Reactions: 6
I did but I did not know how to word it lol.

Have you seen the video EQ put up, Im not sure about this fella but CLA looks smitten.

Reactions: 4
No but watching her on live now, this is gona be a riot! She will talk to him like tit and it will all go off

Reactions: 5
Changed clothing and looks like she has an overnight bag. The dress is sooo short.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.