ChelseaLeeArt #24 The Famous One. The Famous English Girl. Roots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ROOTS!
Recap: CLA survived her brief stint as an inpatient on a mental health ward and we’re all very happy she’s on the mend.
Unfortunately, she’s up to her old tricks again, drinking, doing drugs, begging and has been booting off at EQ and Fraudia.
She’s currently hanging out with ‘Elpha’ (elphaba) but can’t seem to get the name or pronouns right.
Feel free to add anything I missed.
Thanks to @AlwayswatchingAlways for the title 🤪

Reactions: 8
Elphaba looks like she's been in a competition for the worst charity shop outfit find.
Dusty pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen a sweeter side of CLA this week - has EQ been kicked to the kerb now? I like the fact Alphabar said CLAs flat smelled nice 🌹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to get on more with 19 year old Elfbar than she does EQ 😂 😂 😂 EQ will be throwing her toys out the pram soon #AFFECTED

Reactions: 5
What about Clow dia ..has she been put on the back burner for now till it suits the 'ol swampdonkey ?

Reactions: 1
Where did she finish on the rankings? Did King Kay make an appearance with a lion or two?

Reactions: 2
Someone rang them and said she was going to hurt herself. Really stupid prank wasting their time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen this & it seems to be from her roots account, Wonder if it's true

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.