ChelseaLeeArt #23 CLA is on the ward! Get well soon Roots, we miss you, we're bored!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @DellaC on the winning title!
Lets behave ourselves this time please, no talking of reporting etc! As you were x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Zac is on now explaining whats happened.
The boys done good!

Reactions: 7
it’s all kicking off again.

says he’s took a recording of Claudia in the hospital she came in on the comment saying she wanted to hear what he has recorded without her permission
EQ just come on live for 2 mins says he’s a liar and her cars getting swapped tomorrow

he’s really going in on them called her fraudia.
theres a woman with him who apprently has been friends with CLA for 15 years but people in the comments are saying she terrorised her last year

Reactions: 5
Who is he with and what has he done exactly
Oh god. Its a long story. I'm going to write a few bits of info but there's loads.

He's a tiktokker, has been in MH crisis and sectioned like CLA. He got himself worked up by seeing what EQ and Rickster were doing so has basically compiled all the evidence off TT and Reddit and has presented it to the police and hospital. He had a meeting to present this to the hospital today and when he arrived Cloud-dear and EQ were there. They had a primarni bag of clothes for CLA and Cloud-dear was trying to get CLAs bank details.

He challenged Cloud-dear (he was VOICE recording this so has receipts) he asked why she needed bank details, she said for the priory. He said EQ has done the leaderboard and already made £15k of gifts in CLAs name, Cloud-dear said she didn't know what the leaderboard was (?????) and also said she was CLAs manager. She basically acted thick. EQ was giving him the evil eye all the way through.

He had his meeting, he showed them his evidence, the staff didn't break any confidence but said CLA was poorly.

Outside EQ tried to run him over (Dancing queen was with him, CLAs old pal. Not sure if that's her name) he has it recorded, sent her reg and info to police. She's no MOT...so no insurance?

He told ward staff that EQ was no relation, that she vowed to bring CLA down and was now exploiting her illness for her own gain.

Also he said she shouldn't have CLAs keys.

That's all I have, it was very detailed and I was painting a ceiling whilst listening.

He isn't a friend of CLA, he doesn't particularly like her. He's a MH advocate I'd say. He's been there and doesn't want her exploited.

He's got his gifts off and really doesn't care about views/clout and Rickster was in while I was listening earlier. He ripped him a new one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry if there's errors/poor spelling/rambling...I'm a busy bee 🙂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Oh god. Its a long story. I'm going to write a few bits of info but there's loads.

He's a tiktokker, has been in MH crisis and sectioned like CLA. He got himself worked up by seeing what EQ and Rickster were doing so has basically compiled all the evidence off TT and Reddit and has presented it to the police and hospital. He had a meeting to present this to the hospital today and when he arrived Cloud-dear and EQ were there. They had a primarni bag of clothes for CLA and Cloud-dear was trying to get CLAs bank details.

He challenged Cloud-dear (he was VOICE recording this so has receipts) he asked why she needed bank details, she said for the priory. He said EQ has done the leaderboard and already made £15k of gifts in CLAs name, Cloud-dear said she didn't know what the leaderboard was (?????) and also said she was CLAs manager. She basically acted thick. EQ was giving him the evil eye all the way through.

He had his meeting, he showed them his evidence, the staff didn't break any confidence but said CLA was poorly.

Outside EQ tried to run him over (Dancing queen was with him, CLAs old pal. Not sure if that's her name) he has it recorded, sent her reg and info to police. She's no MOT...so no insurance?

He told ward staff that EQ was no relation, that she vowed to bring CLA down and was now exploiting her illness for her own gain.

Also he said she shouldn't have CLAs keys.

That's all I have, it was very detailed and I was painting a ceiling whilst listening.

He isn't a friend of CLA, he doesn't particularly like her. He's a MH advocate I'd say. He's been there and doesn't want her exploited.

He's got his gifts off and really doesn't care about views/clout and Rickster was in while I was listening earlier. He ripped him a new one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry if there's errors/poor spelling/rambling...I'm a busy bee 🙂
You summed that up a treat well done.

Reactions: 16
it’s all kicking off again.

says he’s took a recording of Claudia in the hospital she came in on the comment saying she wanted to hear what he has recorded without her permission
EQ just come on live for 2 mins says he’s a liar and her cars getting swapped tomorrow

he’s really going in on them called her fraudia.
theres a woman with him who apprently has been friends with CLA for 15 years but people in the comments are saying she terrorised her last year
Bet the new car is coming out the rankings Money what’s up with her own car 🚘 oh yeah no mot cracked window screen and likely other things if no MOT !

Will be interesting to see what will happen now. I wish they would just leave CLA alone to recover. I just hope they get the keys back off her, but im sure the council could sort that out.

Reactions: 15
Will be interesting to see what will happen now. I wish they would just leave CLA alone to recover. I just hope they get the keys back off her, but im sure the council could sort that out.
100% “Chelsea, I couldn’t pay for everything you needed as I needed to replace my car as the trolls exposed me” absolute joke

Reactions: 8
You summed that up a treat well done.
Thanks. I didn't even know the lad until this week, I think CLA will not appreciate his interference because she idolised EQ et al but sometimes it needs someone who's on the outside to fight your corner.

Cloud-dear
EQ
Rickster
Modeen

They've done feck all to help her.

So at least he's done something. He's not done any harm to CLA. But he's definitely done some to the other muppets and he's made the situation more understandable to the police/nurses.

Nobody's ever gonna bring them down by doing nothing are they?.

Reactions: 19
Thanks. I didn't even know the lad until this week, I think CLA will not appreciate his interference because she idolised EQ et al but sometimes it needs someone who's on the outside to fight your corner.

Cloud-dear
EQ
Rickster
Modeen

So at least he's done something. He's not done any harm to CLA. But he's definitely done some to the other muppets and he's made the situation more understandable to the police/nurses.

I think he’s genuine. The hospital staff must be fed up of people showing up and arguing but I sincerely hope he’s made a difference. Surely someone in authority has to sit up and take notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Cloud-dear
EQ
Rickster
Modeen

I for one am glad that he’s stepped in and spoken with the hospital with facts and evidence. This has been an absolute circus and all involved ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves. We all know they lost any remnants of dignity long ago though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
EQ on live now appearing very bristled. Her explanation around her non MOT’d car “I have influence and money and a boyfriend with the same, I can get it sorted”. Fuckin deluded prat!

• Angry
  • Haha
What Zac has done is from the heart he just wanted to stop Chelsea being exploited and for her to get the help she has needed , he could of sat back and done nothing and said not my problem, but he didn’t well done Zac for trying to stop these money grabbing low life’s

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really grim that CLA’s illness has been a scramble for the biggest grifters on tiktok to get as much clout/cash out of it as they possibly can.

I had high hopes for zac but this is now playground stuff. She said he said blah blah,
Going live with that woman who is a sandwich short of a picnic.
I'm on the fence

Do you reckon CLAs family know about this at all. im actually gobsmacked by the other lots behaviour and using it for leaderboard

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.