ChelseaLeeArt #22 CLA is a Tik Toker who is known for being severely hateful & attacking people in public

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her battling this guy 😂 he’s too nice for her
He was so lovely. He asked her if she would dance as a forfeit if she lost. She told him she couldn’t dance she was in so much pain, has chronic back pain apparently and can hardly move. Actually said she’s a cripple 😧 Couldn’t believe my ears! Clearly forgot about all the twerking and jumping around she does. She’s such a deluded liar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was so lovely. He asked her if she would dance as a forfeit if she lost. She told him she couldn’t dance she was in so much pain, has chronic back pain apparently and can hardly move. Actually said she’s a cripple 😧 Couldn’t believe my ears! Clearly forgot about all the twerking and jumping around she does. She’s such a deluded liar
The grinding on the chair too 😅😅😅

Reactions: 4
she’s got so many gifts today, she was 5 in the rankings until just now. she went live with brett earlier too, how he gets 500+ viewers i have no clue. like watching paint dry. if he’s the tiktoker i don’t even wanna know how boring the viewers are.

Reactions: 8
I think TT are helping her big time and also sending a lot of traffic from US her way.

Reactions: 5
Live on 2 accounts begging for gifts.
She’s battling herself on each of her other accounts in turn begging for gifts. Surely that’s not allowed 🤷‍♀️. Telling people to go and get a job. The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's in a good mood today. Told us all to have a positive day, brush your teeth and wash your bunda before she left her live!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Total idiot, gifting herself! That is cheating totally but I guess TT don't care so long as they're raking in the cash.

The bigger issue here is TT enable these things by pushing traffic her way, allowing her to behave in a certain way, rewarding her behaviour, ignoring reports. They know that when she gets banned off 1 account that she has others but they don't ban those. I my eyes if you're banned that's it you should be banned, no back ups etc. TT love it & will never ban her totally. So long as they're getting money they don't care.

She’s turned the rankings off so people will think she’s blocked while she’s not live and therefore no threat. Scamming b1tch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.