Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
She's ugly as fuck really.

She's a complicated character. I hate 95% of everything she is and is about. But 5%, that vulnerability and comedy keeps me going back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Feska

VIP Member
24 hours ago she was wishing cancer on people, now she’s looking for sympathy… love to see it
She’s lost the plot. Going to speak to King Charles, he needs to help her. Going to tell him she’s blown herself up and she wants to help the kids. Her art is her life. Strange that as she’s barely had a paintbrush in her hand. Claudia has had her paintings gathering dust in her shop for over a year. Hasn’t sold one yet so how come all of a sudden Christie’s want them? Doesn’t she ever get fed up listening to her own voice. She never stops chatting 💩

Last edited:

Feska

VIP Member
She’s been absolutely disgustingly out of control. Someone over on Reddit has put a comprehensive list of every vile thing she’s said and done last night and into this morning. It’s unbelievable. I saw quite a bit of it live on and off. When is someone going to take her down. Zara and Dave Doran need to report her for the things she’s said in the last few hours. She honestly thinks she’s done nothing wrong. Says she was drunk and can’t remember. She watched a disgusting video on #fyp that she said about disabled babies and though it was hilarious. Evil, twisted bitch. She’s begging people to follow her new account now because she can’t live without TikTok.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Salale

VIP Member
She was particularly abusive last night and that was born out of frustration for getting her accounts banned. Personally I love it when she does these things as 'her people' see her in the same light as we do..however some refuse to accept that her behaviour is vile and continue to support her using the usual excuses..MH.Period due. BP episodes. The best one of all is of course ..its the Trolls winding her up. Quite often until she abuses people in a way that relates to them personally they'll excuse her anything.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I knew there was more to Claudia. Has she had surgery on her face ? She looks like an older woman trying to stay young

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This will end in tears
100%.
Modeen and CLA are like 40, they’ve no fucking place hanging out with a 19 year old girl. The way modeen is acting with Chy is making me feel genuinely ill I hate it sm, she is so young and he is such a rank cunt

Feska

VIP Member
Just seen a recording of her trying to nick a maccies bag of a deliveroo driver lmao
That was by far the tamest thing she did last night. She needs cancelling asap. Denies all wrongdoing when it’s there all over the fyp for all to see. She thinks it’s hilarious. Scum of the earth.

Reactions: 8