Chelseahartisme/The Modern Warrior drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea has returned to tiktok with a 10 min video. Explaining what happened- she has receipts (re:
Hospital stay)

Lance has replied with a picture of him and his girlfriend.
These are people in their 30s if not older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsea has returned to tiktok with a 10 min video. Explaining what happened- she has receipts (re:
Hospital stay)

Lance has replied with a picture of him and his girlfriend.
These are people in their 30s if not older 😂
Ah I hadn’t seen his response. I just sat watching all of her videos through my fingers.

I think Chelsea is really not well and him and his girlfriend are nasty pricks.

They all need to get off tiktok so I can go back to watching animals!

I don’t think she is well at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if she still thinks she can make this situation better. She will get hounded off tiktok again.
He is a dick and his new girl isn’t better.

Ohhh who is the girlfriend? I had like MW at the start then he got himself a god complex.

Ohhh who is the girlfriend? I had like MW at the start then he got himself a god complex.
I think she was called Ms Jones or something and she came off tiktok just after it all originally kicked off but not before doing some quite unpleasant videos aimed at Chelsea and the situation. She can be as smug as she wants. He’s a player and he’ll do exactly the same to her.

Chelsea deleted all yesterday’s videos but is putting more up today. Honestly one of her loved ones needs to intervene.

Reactions: 2
She's put up a video saying she's going on a comedy tour and she's putting on the British accent again. The comments are as you'd expect.

Reactions: 3
MW is a player, his new girl gonna get played too but the optics are better for him whilst he is with her.
Chelsea needs to get off the app and then stay off, the more they try and explain the more unhinged they sound. They are also doing the strange transatlantic accent again.

They are really off on one aren't they? Can't work out if screaming narcassist or if they're actually v mentally unwell tbh

Reactions: 1
I initially really liked her until I saw a live last year and it was clear that she was not well.

I don’t think she is doing herself any favours. She is victimising herself and it just seems to be classic DARVO. The time away doesn’t really appear to have helped and I can see this is going to blow up again very soon.

I still think Modern Warrior is a prick.

Reactions: 3
I initially really liked her until I saw a live last year and it was clear that she was not well.

I don’t think she is doing herself any favours. She is victimising herself and it just seems to be classic DARVO. The time away doesn’t really appear to have helped and I can see this is going to blow up again very soon.

I still think Modern Warrior is a prick.
so text book narc, diverting making herself a victim

I think they think they can win people around again. But it hasn’t been enough time, they are trash on tiktok, best to go away, regroup, get well, quietly work on your projects and allow people time to forget that you made an utter arse out of yourself because a guy you like played you like a fiddle and your response to that was disproportionate to what actually happened.

People will see through MW again, men like him can’t help themselves but there will always be women making excuses for them and capping for them because it might give them an in. He will do this/ something like this to someone else and he will get caught. A leopard and all that.

Chelsea just found another bandwagon to jump on. They do this, find someone they believe is being bullied or harassed and then start defending them every opportunity to they get, make them their new best friend, before it all goes to tit. Making shouty videos and doubling down despite evidence to the contrary.

Chelsea did this with modern warrior and it backfired on them horrifically. Jeffery Marsh is the latest person they think needs protecting (he really doesn’t- read his thread here) Chelsea just looks like they are going through their manic episodes. Someone should check they are still taking their meds.

So now shes chopped her hair off and calling herself non binary which is cool but its like shes making a thing of it and getting mire politicsl was she always non binary