Chelseahartisme/The Modern Warrior drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she'd weaponise her pronouns after being called out for the white woman tears malarkey. And fancy asking for money after all the chaos she caused! The cheek.

Having an abortion isn't the problem here. I'm pro-choice and I understand choosing to have an abortion can be a horrible decision to make if there's even an ounce of you that wants the baby. I think people would have understood that and still offered sympathy - but she chose to twist the truth and paint herself as a victim of circumstance. Chelsea is a manipulative person and she's still lying.

Reactions: 5
A number of people have posted to say the pronouns were changed from she/them to they/them very quickly when sh*t hit the fan.

Reactions: 2
I knew she'd weaponise her pronouns after being called out for the white woman tears malarkey. And fancy asking for money after all the chaos she caused! The cheek.

Having an abortion isn't the problem here. I'm pro-choice and I understand choosing to have an abortion can be a horrible decision to make if there's even an ounce of you that wants the baby. I think people would have understood that and still offered sympathy - but she chose to twist the truth and paint herself as a victim of circumstance. Chelsea is a manipulative person and she's still lying.
Whoops, I didn’t realise there was a pronoun change.

Any more on this? My womblands are aching for updates.
Lance posted a new tik tok implying Chelsea was his friend and knifed him in the back. And Chelsea posted on insta that she almost died and it's still not good enough for people and she can't get over that.

Annabanana lady has also put out a new TT explaining it further. My initial reaction was 'here we go again' but actually she just seems to be setting the record straight. She's coming off ok. When this mess was fresh I managed to locate the woman's TT who was the rumoured 'other woman' in the original vid that kicked everything off, she's a crazy strong yoga machine and seems v odd. Can't find her profile now tho for love nor money. Chelsea as a character astounds me. How can you have so little insight into your conduct?! It's like she's read a handbook on how to repel people.

• Haha
Aside from all the drama dont you find her tiktoks a bit pushing her side of things and history on you and very properganda like

Did millions of people actually tell you to off yourself Chelsea? Did they?

DFED49CA-A1B8-46AD-88FE-565F94FC6CBB.png
30FF10C5-31A2-4CCB-9C1A-1D37B2D642FB.png

Reactions: 1
Oh bore off Chelsea, your narrative is becoming more and more like fanfiction with each post.

Reactions: 3
Lance is typical online fuckboi. Neither he nor Chelsea come out of this as even slightly winning.

He outed himself as womanising pos and she quite clearly twists the truth to suit her own narrative.

What kills me is the otherwise seemingly grounded, intelligent and good content creators getting sucked in and picking sides for clout.

Lance doesn’t give a duck about anyone but himself, all the WOC capping for him look like fools,
including but not limited to his newest girlfriend miss__jones who spent days slagging off Chelsea and the other women on her TikTok’s and then seemingly got butt-hurt and went private because she was getting heat in return.

Any woman who gets involved with him after he has been outed as someone who had a rotating door of white and racially ambiguous women driving/flying out to see him for sex is a fool.

I really liked her i had no idea of all this drama but ive not been watching her that long really

He needs to be removed off TikTok besides his womanising he's so racist and hateful

She is back on tiktok. Hopefully not for long as I still don’t think she is well. I’m imagining that things may well kick off again very soon 😳