Chelseahartisme/The Modern Warrior drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been ALL OVER my FYP for the last week. It's coming out now that Chelsea has a pattern of crying SA when they're dumped... thoughts?

Reactions: 3
Woaaahhh I’m so behind with this! Last I saw C she was professing love for Lance what happened? Recap someone please?

Finally!! I've been watching this drama unfold for a few days! What lance did was disgusting but Chelsea is going my head in! It's so cringey and beggy... I feel like she's saying it all to get his attention and he simply doesn't care!

Reactions: 4
I've been all over this drama, glad there's a thread on it! From the minute I saw it I thought she was really weird. Who sets up a ring light, tripod and sad music to talk about a failed fling. She said he mentioned polyamory but she didn't pursue it and thought they had an understanding and they would talk about it in person. Why would you not clarify that?!

Also, the text she shared with her sending a pic of lingerie and he just seems so disinterested. I think she really thought their relationship was more than it was. He seems like a bit of an ass and the tiktok fame has gone to his head but acting like he led her on or sexually assaulted her is so wrong.

Also, the way she said she lost a baby when she had an abortion is so misleading. I'm not discrediting the trauma of that but it seems disingenuous to not clarify.

I know I'm a sad act for following this but the fact they're all in their 30s/40s is so strange to me as well, acting like teenagers 🤣

Reactions: 6
I have seen as well that they seems to be harassing the other girl that was involved, bannamarie I think the user name is. He did the same to her, but she doesn't seem as cut up about it but now Chelsea is trying to get her to post more etc.

I did like Modern Warrior when I first came across him but he started to get so angry and aggressive.

Reactions: 2
Chelsea is 🦇 💩 crazy. Her accent is bizarre and clearly faked. She did something similar when she was in the U.K. as part of the Edinburgh Fringe festival.

She’s one of those people I’m tentatively watching and am having a lot of videos on my FYP about, but I’m not too sure on the drama because she seems to be having a genuine mental health moment and I’m a bit worried for her.

What I don’t get, and perhaps other ladies can weigh in, is the part where she is implying it’s sexual abuse. She willingly had unprotected sex with him. I understand he lied and that is incredibly hurtful but if you have unprotected sex with someone, even if you’ve had a conversation about other sexual partners, you can never be 100% sure and you are taking a risk - particularly as it was the first (and only?) time she met him. He seems like a prick, I’m not denying that but she made the conscious decision to have unprotected sex and now she’s screaming about consensual sex. Seems a bit off to me.

I cannot get down with airing dirty laundry like that, you’re in your 30s, you’re not at school. Perhaps make one video if you really feel like it’s in the interest of other women but the level of detail is just grim.

Reactions: 4
I think Modern Warrior definitely started to believe his own hype and he has behaved like a complete dick.

Having watched some of Chelseas lives last year it was quite clear to me that she isn’t very mentally stable. I think she has acted in a manipulative way over all this but I really do think she isn’t well.

That makes me judge him all the more because he took advantage of someone who is clearly vulnerable.

Honestly though what is it about social media that makes grown adults act like teenagers?

I've always said that mental illness may not be your fault, but it is your responsibility. Chelsea is not taking responsibility. For having unprotected sex, for being more into him than he was into her, for fetishising a Native man and also being a wee bit racist at the same time - heck, she won't even take responsibility for her own choice to end a pregnancy.

From a few videos I've seen today, it seems Lance has lawyered up, meanwhile Chelsea is STILL posting videos (to her followers only, though followers are sharing the vids) and she's still acting like the victim. She's a messy, toxic individual, Lance is a duck boi, the other lass is a bit toxic too, they all need diaries I swear.

Reactions: 5
Chelsea is textbook borderline personality. I’ve never followed either of them as her weird accent and sensationalising racism for clicks is just…weird. He has narcissist written all over him, can’t understand how people couldn’t see it before this? He is also married!

Chelsea relentlessly pursued him for months and months. Festishised him in videos. Was clearly way more into him than he was her. She sent him a video after she had therapy (which she posted thinking it would help her case, that’s how bonkers she is) sobbing and telling him she wanted to be the his priority and she didn’t want to have to beg for his attention with thinly veiled threats of suicide when she had NEVER met him in person at that point.
She is incapable of taking responsibility for herself. She chose to fly thousands of miles to see him. She paid for it. She chose to have unprotected sex with a man she had never met. He’s a player and he’s trash but he’s not a rapist like she’s trying to make out. And finally, for the love of god if she says “I might be pregnant” or “I could be having his baby” one more time I’m deleting tiktok 😂 He’s had a vasectomy first and foremost but even if he hadn’t… 🗣 DO A TEST YOU LOONIE TUNE.

They are both terrible (grown up) people who’ve publicly humiliated themselves to millions and millions of people.

Chelsea is textbook borderline personality. I’ve never followed either of them as her weird accent and sensationalising racism for clicks is just…weird. He has narcissist written all over him, can’t understand how people couldn’t see it before this? He is also married!

Chelsea relentlessly pursued him for months and months. Festishised him in videos. Was clearly way more into him than he was her. She sent him a video after she had therapy (which she posted thinking it would help her case, that’s how bonkers she is) sobbing and telling him she wanted to be the his priority and she didn’t want to have to beg for his attention with thinly veiled threats of suicide when she had NEVER met him in person at that point.
She is incapable of taking responsibility for herself. She chose to fly thousands of miles to see him. She paid for it. She chose to have unprotected sex with a man she had never met. He’s a player and he’s trash but he’s not a rapist like she’s trying to make out. And finally, for the love of god if she says “I might be pregnant” or “I could be having his baby” one more time I’m deleting tiktok 😂 He’s had a vasectomy first and foremost but even if he hadn’t… 🗣 DO A TEST YOU LOONIE TUNE.

They are both terrible (grown up) people who’ve publicly humiliated themselves to millions and millions of people.
I have BPD and I can see some of the same traits as the most toxic of us. I reckon she should sack her therapist because clearly she's not getting the right help.

Funniest part is that MW has an old post in which he says he’s had a vasectomy - so much for her Womblands being invaded by Lances child eh? She’s disappeared funnily enough 😂

A UK comedian has come out saying she’s a narc, a terrible comedian and that she’d sabotage other comics sets through jealousy, she also had a fling with a comic and accused him of SA when he ended it. Not sure how true it is, because after watching more of his vids, he’s a racist POS going on about all lives matter.. anyone that brain dead doesn’t deserve a platform, if he ever made it big he’d get cancelled based on his racism alone.

Anyway, Lance may be a lot of things but knowing he had a vasectomy and knowing she’s a psycho, it might explain how distant he came across in his apology, maybe he’s not a narc he’s just being careful how he words things with her given her track record of false accusations.

• Haha
Bullshit. She's implying she's been on a grippy socks holiday when she's been posting videos on friends only from her house.

You also get discharge paperwork like that if you've been there that day. Show us the admission date Chelsea!

Her framing of this abortion/miscarriage is bizarre. Both things are traumatic but why would you lie about one being the other?

It’s like saying “my puppy was hit by a car and died” instead of “my senior dog was taken to the vets and he had to be put down.” - neither event is worse than the other, and both of those things are worthy of support and well wishes, but you just wouldn’t lie about one thing being the other because it just doesn’t make sense.

An abortion is a horrible thing, and let’s not forget that sometimes abortions are WANTED babies but there are reasons why an abortion may be the safest option for either the mother or fetus. No one with any sense would judge these days (I hope) but if you wilfully lie about an abortion being a miscarriage that just screams to me “I want sympathy” and also tells me you have hold the viewpoint that having an abortion is not worthy of support.

Reactions: 7
Her framing of this abortion/miscarriage is bizarre. Both things are traumatic but why would you lie about one being the other?

It’s like saying “my puppy was hit by a car and died” instead of “my senior dog was taken to the vets and he had to be put down.” - neither event is worse than the other, and both of those things are worthy of support and well wishes, but you just wouldn’t lie about one thing being the other because it just doesn’t make sense.

An abortion is a horrible thing, and let’s not forget that sometimes abortions are WANTED babies but there are reasons why an abortion may be the safest option for either the mother or fetus. No one with any sense would judge these days (I hope) but if you wilfully lie about an abortion being a miscarriage that just screams to me “I want sympathy” and also tells me you have hold the viewpoint that having an abortion is not worthy of support.
Exactly. Not to mention she's been happy to weaponize the pregnancy!

Reactions: 1