Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenfly125

Do you think Harlow home schooled or gone to a grammar ? Harlen has only a few years left before moving from that school and if she’s saved up for a small mortgage she should be ok? Or she’s using Harlows money and hoping everything will be ok. House doesn’t even have a stables
I think they tried home school and it didn’t work out. It was in a Q&A a while ago.

Hgytfdse

I’ve been following her for years, like literally when Instagram first bloody started 😂 I remember one father’s day she actually posted a photo of Harlows father and said something about him not bothering with her? He was a very very blonde footballer (not well known) and played for some mediocre team.... she also said once on Instagram about wanting another child, but it would have to be with Harlows dad and then low and behold Harlem came along.

Chelsea used to be really good friends with Katie Price but they fell out at a party years ago as apparently Chelsea sold something about her to the papers? Something like that. It’s all online.

Oh and way before she had Harlen, she was dating Gaz Beadle. She was posting photos on them on her Instagram and so was he then they suddenly all got deleted and he was with someone else. He even had photos with Harlow on holiday.
I remember her being with Gaz and adding them on holiday!

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I'm amazed at how much the livery fees are at the stables they use, which explains why they had to get a smaller house. Even the school fees are over 20k a year although I'm assuming their father pays for that.

Lw61

Harlow has got some big collabs with Le Mieux now, she’s a lovely little girl.
Chelsea is trying to do something similar with Harben and although he was a super cute baby he does not have the same personality as Harlow and come across quite spoilt.
My daughter watched their Xmas vlog … and yep they are v spoilt !
I watched the xmas vlog. I think Harlow was excited and pleased with her hobby horse as much as all the gadgets but Harlen could of done with a re-film for the gram 🤣. I know he's little but there was alot of stuff he didn't understand why he'd got it. I think he was as pleased with the ferrero rocher 🤣

Princesspinky

Oh where is it she stays? Model? 🤣
Well her business /studio address is listed on companies house (yes I like a good stalk) to an industrial estate next to a scrap metal yard , refuse dump and local traveller site 😂🤔 all her accounts are online too , well I guess why she's declared.
Think her home address has come as up as well , if that is it then it's definitely no sandbanks and not as "glam" as her Instagram account would appear !

Page 3 model I think.
Oh well that figures 😂

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The Christmas present giving was random in itself. We thought maybe it was set up at her studio and most the items were gifted/brand deals. Harlen is very poorly behaved around the horses and other peoples properties. People pay a lot of money to be on that yard and I would be so annoyed if I had a child like him scooting around my horses. I think Harlow understands that more than her mother.
We thought his behaviour around cloudy was awful. In one video they were taking him out and he kept snatching at the bridle and generally being very unsettling for the pony.

usernamew

I can’t see it on rightmove, I thought I did but the property I saw only had half an acre. I did see this though and thought surely that would have been a better option? 🤔 https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/144647900#/?channel=RES_BUY
It’s quite far from her family and their school. Other one is super local. I found the listening still on rightmove I don’t wana post the link. You have to type the details she mentions on the vid. Amount beds type house equestrian ect

SareBear

She did say once that she was a single mother, I tried to find more out but couldn't or I have forgotten if I did discover more. She definitely said she was a single mother though.
She definitely portrays the perfect life with perfect children, it is all too polished. I sometimes think that the girl poses a bit to old for her age and Chelsea clearly has never liked her smile as all pics are of her closed mouthed which is a shame. Just another mum selling her children for money.
I agree the child looks uncomfortable smiling and I’m sure it’s because she now has her adult teeth and the mother just doesn’t think it looks right for her to smile with her teeth on show.
Interesting about the single Mum thing. I’ve never heard her mention anything and I even wonder if she has used a sperm donor maybe.

I think they’re just cash cows for her!!

Dollybird

VIP Member
^ you'd think that but then she's very pushy with her own children re making them child models and down the line I wonder whether she'll encourage her daughter into the world of glamour modelling as well.
Curious as to why she wanted to pass herself off as younger than she is though.
My management wouldn’t have any girl over the age of 25 on their books , between 23-25 you got booked a lot less back then in glamour modelling . 23-25 you’d be sent to commercial shoots . Prime earning age was 18-22 for lads mags etc

hideheart1

On her Instagram she said they’d put an offer down and it was a property that needed some stuff doing on the outside and the inside but had stables and lots of acres 🤷‍♀️Maybe she is just v well off. I wonder how much she charges for pictures, must be a fortune

Nosymum

VIP Member
Would the money Harlow makes be forced to go into her own bank account until she’s older as she’s obviously earned it or would Chelsea be able to spend it as she wishes? Does anyone else get the impression Alf is going to become their pony number 5?