Chelsea White

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea White mother of @harlenbodhiwhite and @harlowlunawhite, she’s a celebrity photographer, (well when I say celeb it’s mainly ex Towie folk), ex topless model, IG junkie and serial holidayer. Anyone know what the deal is with her? Where is the kids Dad? No mention of him like ever. This woman and her kids have more holidays, gifted clothes, toys and stuff than money can buy. Just intrigued to find out more about her.

First time poster, not really sure what I’m doing here and what is and isn’t allowed! 😐😝

Reactions: 6
Been waiting for this one.

All the gifted stuff makes me sick. How many dresses and shoes does one child need. It's hard to tell what she actually buys and whats gifted!!!

Reactions: 3
Been waiting for this one.

All the gifted stuff makes me sick. How many dresses and shoes does one child need. It's hard to tell what she actually buys and whats gifted!!!
It annoys me how much clothes her kids have. And I’m completely jealous of the amount of holidays they all go on. Not once have I ever seen their Dad or hear of him being mentioned.

Reactions: 2
She did say once that she was a single mother, I tried to find more out but couldn't or I have forgotten if I did discover more. She definitely said she was a single mother though.
She definitely portrays the perfect life with perfect children, it is all too polished. I sometimes think that the girl poses a bit to old for her age and Chelsea clearly has never liked her smile as all pics are of her closed mouthed which is a shame. Just another mum selling her children for money.

She did say once that she was a single mother, I tried to find more out but couldn't or I have forgotten if I did discover more. She definitely said she was a single mother though.
She definitely portrays the perfect life with perfect children, it is all too polished. I sometimes think that the girl poses a bit to old for her age and Chelsea clearly has never liked her smile as all pics are of her closed mouthed which is a shame. Just another mum selling her children for money.
I agree the child looks uncomfortable smiling and I’m sure it’s because she now has her adult teeth and the mother just doesn’t think it looks right for her to smile with her teeth on show.
Interesting about the single Mum thing. I’ve never heard her mention anything and I even wonder if she has used a sperm donor maybe.

I think they’re just cash cows for her!!

Definitely a single mum. Iv heard her mention in her stories. Apparently they have nothing to do with dad.

They are se t boxes and boxes of toys. She received a huge box of LOL dolls before they went to the maldives and a big box when she got home. Could she maybe encourage some donations to less fortunate. She also sells on the gifted clothes. They are sent bikes and scooters. She received lots of car seats and prams. All of which you don't see been used after she posted the Ad. Her photos are beautiful but all too staged they go on holiday and she has to plan there nights and days out based on advertising photos!!! Most holidays are gifted too. The short break they just had was as she advertised everything the resort had to offer.

What will these parents do when the kids are too old for all this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't want to have the pressure of posting to social media while on holiday. She watches the children through a lens

Seem very spoilt too. Its such a tit lifestyle I'd rather not have free stuff then my child broadcasted all over. Never know who's watching it's such a safety issue. You could walk up and say 'Hey harlen come with me I will show you a fast car' he'd go as we all know his favourite things and his name. Scary really. Harlow seem very stuck up and spoilt

Not sure of that link worked 🙈 but basically she was on a show 11 years ago called "Page Three Teens" and looks ***completely unrecognizable***. I'm not even joking. She looks like a completely different person! She must have had a lot of work done

• Wow

Not sure of that link worked 🙈 but basically she was on a show 11 years ago called "Page Three Teens" and looks ***completely unrecognizable***. I'm not even joking. She looks like a completely different person! She must have had a lot of work done
Wow! She is literally like a different person!! 😱

I had to unfollow this one, she is probably the worst for over exposing her children.. they are literally WORKING for her and these brands.. during their holiday time aswell. Its all very weird. From the above video its quite clear she would like to be famous.

I’ve been following her for years, like literally when Instagram first bloody started 😂 I remember one father’s day she actually posted a photo of Harlows father and said something about him not bothering with her? He was a very very blonde footballer (not well known) and played for some mediocre team.... she also said once on Instagram about wanting another child, but it would have to be with Harlows dad and then low and behold Harlem came along.

Chelsea used to be really good friends with Katie Price but they fell out at a party years ago as apparently Chelsea sold something about her to the papers? Something like that. It’s all online.

Oh and way before she had Harlen, she was dating Gaz Beadle. She was posting photos on them on her Instagram and so was he then they suddenly all got deleted and he was with someone else. He even had photos with Harlow on holiday.

Last edited:
So glad I found this thread. Can’t understand why this women is a famous photographer - what’s so special about her pictures?

She lives in the same town as me so it seems , I had never heard of her before I started reading tattle ! Model ? She has a body that conforms to that title but she's hardly stunning or unique looking , more a case of someone loving themselves . I googled her and something comes up about her child being the most likes baby picture or something . People like this just make me want to vomit

Oh where is it she stays? Model? 🤣
Well her business /studio address is listed on companies house (yes I like a good stalk) to an industrial estate next to a scrap metal yard , refuse dump and local traveller site 😂🤔 all her accounts are online too , well I guess why she's declared.
Think her home address has come as up as well , if that is it then it's definitely no sandbanks and not as "glam" as her Instagram account would appear !

Page 3 model I think.
Oh well that figures 😂