Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’m so incredibly jealous of her. Her stunning boyfriend who works so hard for his family, her beautiful home and stunning looks and don’t get me started on her couture wardrobe and multiple weekly beauty appointments. So much to aspire to. I’d give up my owned home with my beautiful newly completed kitchen extension, my hardworking partner and my well paid, exciting career for her life any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Imagine walking round Aldi doing your shopping and then Chelsea lobs her greasy tit out to feed mini goblin 🤢
nothing wrong with breastfeeding of course but she knocks me sick, that poor child having to latch onto her manky tit 🤢🤢
MY OWN OPINION unfortunately I'm one of those who can't stomach the thought of breastfeeding I've always been this way since as long as I can remember when I had my children and it was all pro breastfeeding I heaved at the thought of it they out my First on me trying to latch waste 2 seconds I was adamant it wasn't for me even now in my 40s the thought of it repulses me and I try my best to not make any mummy uncomfortable of they are feeding there baby but I would rather walk put of somewhere if I see it then just ignore.

I know I sound awful and I know it's nature etc etc but I've always felt excluded because of how I feel towards it, no offence please to any breastfed babies 😢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Helliebella

VIP Member
Tbf I reckon she is probably bringing in that amount but they’re a perfect example of what happens when you give a pair of scruffy tramps who’ve never had anything money. They clearly don’t prioritise on what’s best for their children like getting a nicer home in a nicer area or investing in education so when TikTok ends, they’ve got a career to fall back on or starting a business or cooking nutritious healthy meals or basically doing anything to better themselves and plan long term for a better future. They waste their money on takeaways and material rubbish which they don’t look after and which ends up in landfill just for them to buy again a few weeks later. Not a chance in hell that moron she lives with earns much though. He’s got about 3 followers.
And no Chelsea im not jealous because I earn more than you do from working in a fulfilling career which I studied hard for where I make a difference to peoples lives and I’d much rather do that exploit my children for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Alex wearing pep and co specials I see 👀 👌 🤣
Him in pep an Co specials, her in her 7quid 'ugg' boots and 4quid leggings, the shouting kid in manky shein specials and dirty coats daily and baby boiiiii in clothes that always look to small for him. Yeah defo giving we are LOADED ain't you scruffy mcfoghorns 🤔🤥 it's giving 'benefit Britain' 🤑💰🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Helliebella

VIP Member
Just cos it can be used in the bathroom doesn’t mean it should. It’s a degreaser. Who has a greasy bath? Well actually, the entire family must emit grease from their very pores the amount of shite they consume so fair do’s. Maybe they do have a greasy bath.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
That rat of a 'man' makes me feel sick 🤢 no side bottom teeth on one side, black teeth the other and a crusty face 🤮🤮 get some E45 with all that cash you have! Can tell he's not even washed either. Scrubbers
Screenshot_20240408_175243_TikTok.jpg

• Sick

Trace

VIP Member
I’ve never met an adult that has to eat wherever they go. They go to soft play and there having full blown meals, always ALWAYS eating in the train, goes to costa and she has to have a bacon roll goes to me dad and grandads and his food there I think she has issues

JuicyGoose91

I don’t condone violence but I’ve never wanted to smack someone as much as her! Thinks she’s a cut above the rest whilst she lives in a grotty flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VillageGirl88

Every single fucking day 'JJ is really in to this at the minute' 'this is her favourite at the minute', grates my tits 🙄
---
New thread suggestion "They claim they got lots of money but with just one look you can tell the McSlobsons smell funny"

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She’s trolling us surely, high standards 😂😂😂
She’s completely and utterly deluded saying that the kids deserve to grow up experiencing normal life. What part of their life is normal when they’ve been pimped out since birth? Every meal they have is filmed and posted to tiktok, no real celebrations for birthdays and Christmas because they’re too busy filming, desperate to post on tiktok. The daughter can’t even take a packed lunch to nursery without it being filmed and posted on the internet.
Not one part of that is actually normal no matter how much these weirdos on tiktok try to normalise it. It’s completely fucked up

Megan97

I hope this doesn’t offend anybody who might do this I hate it when people don’t separate their washing! That’s why her/their clothes are rotten and spoilt

Helliebella

VIP Member
Why the fuck does goblin boy need a lie in? He does absolutely fuck all and she’s breastfeeding as she likes to tell anyone who will listen so he’s not exactly doing night feeds is he? He’s such a lazy, ugly, stinking waste of space.

Helliebella

VIP Member
Wish she’d stop referring to her almost 4 yr old who starts school in September as a toddler.
---
I know she speaks like one but she’s clearly past that stage!

MumOfPeanuts

If you have to sit in a fast food joint while locked out with a new born and a 3 year old with no where to go shows the family don’t want that Alex around. Deffo abusive and they don’t want him there. If they can send greasy food around the corner every night they can bring their greasy holes around and keep their kids warm. JJ looks wrecked as she said. Smell of social services

Aishasidd

Think holding her back will do her more harm than good tbh, she would probably thrive more being in full time school and away from them two goons

• Heart
Reactions: 12