Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. What a ride the last 24 hours have been.

Anyone want to event attempt a recap?

I got a post on her story ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

And thatโ€™s the last sheโ€™s going to say on the matter (for at least 3 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how she hasn't had the whiteboard put since being with this latest victim?? Obv needs to he steaming to shag this one ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Notice how she hasn't had the whiteboard put since being with this latest victim?? Obv needs to he steaming to shag this one ๐Ÿคฃ
She said how depressed and run down the drink makes her feel, literally had stories crying about how fed up she was yet she's hammering the drink since she's been with him. Yet another contradiction. Everything since being the Jordan is sunshine and rainbows, lass talks out of her arse. She's an alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What used to be on the whiteboard? That she hated sex? Lol
---

*gear
No the whiteboard was used to tally how many day without a drink. It was usually whipped out on a Monday morning after a heavy weekend sesh ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 12
If I was cynical, I would say there's lots of H on her stories for a reason...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually wasn't convinced she was shagging with her son in the house....I didnt believe I could hear him
However after she's gone and splurged (lightly) at primark ๐Ÿซฃ and it's all for Hendrix & she's posting him on her stories the way she is I am now fully convinced he was home when she done that video because that story today scream's a total guilty conscience IMO !! ๐Ÿซฃ not sure he does shout mammy not even sure he shouts in the video but 100% sure he was in the house while she done it probably strapped to the high chair watching shrek ๐Ÿซฃ I would love to know what johns take on this situiaon is x

Reactions: 16
I reckon John had words after the video stuff at the weekend and now sheโ€™s going all out to prove what a great mum she is and how much she does for H ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9