Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously needs the money to get the bairn a decent paddling pool!
She really can’t be making that much! Her house is sparse not homely or lived in,Ramside is either free or she pays minimum as she doesn’t get any treatments just the use of the pools,
Her baby boyfriend isn’t sweeping her off her feet she’s controlling the relationship and he’s all for it atm until she has a meltdown.
I really really hope, for everyone's sake, she gets her head into gear.

Is her smear test story a dig at an ex? Or his ex wife again. Surely if she’d had HPV at her last smear she wouldn’t have to wait 3 years for another? I had an abnormal smear a few years back with HPV and had to get treatment (I’d assume the same one she mentioned) but I had to go back after 6 months - a year for my next one.

Is her smear test story a dig at an ex? Or his ex wife again. Surely if she’d had HPV at her last smear she wouldn’t have to wait 3 years for another? I had an abnormal smear a few years back with HPV and had to get treatment (I’d assume the same one she mentioned) but I had to go back after 6 months - a year for my next one.
I’m confused why a smear test would be a dig? Lol

Reactions: 1
Not in defence of our Chels but HPV is symptomless which is why it spreads so easily. It also generally clears up on its own without treatment.
You only know you have it from a smear test. As someone who has unfortunately been through cervical cancer, I felt the need to make this PSA. Have your smear, you won't get a manky fanny to make you aware that you have HPV.

Reactions: 4
Not in defence of our Chels but HPV is symptomless which is why it spreads so easily. It also generally clears up on its own without treatment.
You only know you have it from a smear test. As someone who has unfortunately been through cervical cancer, I felt the need to make this PSA. Have your smear, you won't get a manky fanny to make you aware that you have HPV.
Shes claimed before she's constantly tested so I'm not sure how it only came up in a smear. If she has to keep ordering medication for thrush and BV I think there's plenty signs she has a manky fanny.