Cheffychefchef #6 How many Syns are there in stealing money from charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm pretty sure I've seen Laura Bye Love in Becki Jones comments sucking up her arse, now Laura states that people who have binge eating disorder shouldn't be posting! Two faced twit

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's just mad that no one is saying it's okay for her to post about her drinking when she's an 'alcoholic'

She's been looking after her nieces' whilst the parents work. Wouldn't trust her looking after a goldfish

Reactions: 5
She's just mad that no one is saying it's okay for her to post about her drinking when she's an 'alcoholic'

She's been looking after her nieces' whilst the parents work. Wouldn't trust her looking after a goldfish
It sounds like she’s not working again then.

She’s on live saying she’s fallen out with her best mate because she won’t let her move in. If she was my best mate I wouldn’t let her move in either tbh because she is a complete and utter liability. I’d do a lot for my friends but a friend who behaves like her I’d have to think twice, it’s not like she is homeless she just wants a new person to leech off because her grandparents have hit their limits

Reactions: 7
People saying she’s an ‘inspiration’… I wouldn’t trust those people with charity money either because how can you call someone an inspiration when they’ve thieved from a charity!

Reactions: 5
I saw her crying about how she needs her own space and nobody will help her out. She’s got a job and has told people that her grandparents aren’t charging her rent. Instead of spending money on spa days and the like why don’t you just try saving your money so you have enough money for a deposit and rent in advance. She is in her 30s and thinks it’s someone else’s responsibility to sort out her life and living arrangements.

Reactions: 10
She's absolutely gross for someone her age the thought I'd tit my bed tt is rank

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's absolutely gross for someone her age the thought I'd tit my bed tt is rank
I saw her say last night she wants to move in with her brother but darent ask because she’s scared of the rejection, asif he’s going to let u stay when u treat his house like that

I saw her say last night she wants to move in with her brother but darent ask because she’s scared of the rejection, asif he’s going to let u stay when u treat his house like that
She'd be better off saving whilst she's freeloading at her grans and renting somewhere near her brother. But she'll never do that cos that would be the responsible thing to do

Reactions: 6
Her total lack of self responsibility infuriates me. She always expects someone else to look after her instead of manning up and looking after herself. She was also banging on about Paige again last night. She acts like a teenager instead of an adult in her 30’s. There has to come a point where you can’t keep blaming your actions on childhood trauma and you grow up and take responsibility for yourself in the her and now and realise that only can change your future. I guess with her amazing self awareness she already knows this though and chooses to ignore it 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s so tragic 😂😂
---
She’s on live saying she’s fallen out with her best mate because she won’t let her move in. If she was my best mate I wouldn’t let her move in either tbh because she is a complete and utter liability. I’d do a lot for my friends but a friend who behaves like her I’d have to think twice, it’s not like she is homeless she just wants a new person to leech off because her grandparents have hit their limits
Unhappy that mate won’t let her move in - goes on live pissed and shows exactly why her mate is right not to want her living there 😂
---
Why the duck would a young family want her living there? Why does she expect everyone to provide for her? Pay your own way you lazy scrounging smelly ugly bleep.

Last edited:
I see she's deleted that tt critising food obsessed content creators , feeling guilty Laura? Or just realised after reading here how much of a bleeping hypocrite you are !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.