Che & Leonie Mcsorley #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leonie is bleeping nuts. i noticed yesterday a pic went up on her grid of her and her new girl, the caption originally said bestie then it changed to wife and now she’s removed all evidence of her and unfollowed her 🤣🤣🤣 i can’t believe any girls are even giving her the time of day at this point, she’s a complete car crash
She has serious mental health issues which she has then made worse by excessive drinking, drug use and selling her body to Arab men

Reactions: 5
She’s on the love island posts defending Chloe. Fair enough luis is a dead beat dad, but che is a terrible mum!

Reactions: 4
She has serious mental health issues which she has then made worse by excessive drinking, drug use and selling her body to Arab men
this is the thing, i used to feel sorry for her but when you have severe mental health issues alcohol and drugs are the worst and you can tell she is bang on it all, she’s even made blatant posts before about doing k and other drugs then cries when she’s severely ill and claims she can’t gain weight. the way she abandoned her dog i hope she stays single for the rest of her life

Reactions: 1
Where does she post about her mental health and can’t gain weight etc?

also are their parents alive?
Their dad died just before they were born.Drugs overdose. And their mum is still alive as far as I know, also heroin addict. Really sad, but not surprising how their lives have turned out.

Reactions: 5
1000% agree those comments are horrendous. leonies relationships are completely tragic but i do appreciate she has had a rough upbringing which would have impacted her life choices growing up

Reactions: 3
Does Che have a nanny? & is fashion nova her business?
I think she has a nanny. There was a post on here a while back that she was posting on Dubai Facebook pages looking for a nanny when the baby was only a few weeks old.

& no, Fashion Nova is American owned.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Lucia Bartoli? I am horrified at that new post re. her break up and the apparent co-parenting plan. I have followed her since literally the day she met Phillip, and duck me what a car crash. He’s already with someone else who’s 7 months pregnant, and Lucia’s son was only born in October. The picture of them him and the new girl are all over now so he’s going to have to announce that, which is why they’ve announced a break up. Another clown dressed head to toe PP, apparently they have history pre-Lucia

I’d noticed that they clearly weren’t spending much time together recently but thought it would be due to the fact she couldn’t be arsed flying with two kids under 2. Hopefully they agree to let her come back to the UK and set her up nicely as what’s the long term plan with this weird situation? Move that new mistress in as well? It’s a huge shame.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Lucia Bartoli? I am horrified at that new post re. her break up and the apparent co-parenting plan. I have followed her since literally the day she met Phillip, and duck me what a car crash. He’s already with someone else who’s 7 months pregnant, and Lucia’s son was only born in October. The picture of them him and the new girl are all over now so he’s going to have to announce that, which is why they’ve announced a break up. Another clown dressed head to toe PP, apparently they have history pre-Lucia

I’d noticed that they clearly weren’t spending much time together recently but thought it would be due to the fact she couldn’t be arsed flying with two kids under 2. Hopefully they agree to let her come back to the UK and set her up nicely as what’s the long term plan with this weird situation? Move that new mistress in as well? It’s a huge shame.
Says they split in March 2023 as well but all her pics and captions would suggest they were still in a romantic relationship. Weird. That man will never stay with one woman.

I actually like them....well like is strong. Their pictures are nice? He seems like a creepy bastard I'm shocked they broke up I thought she wouldn't be the type to leave. Someone else is pregnant!? Who is it?

I actually like them....well like is strong. Their pictures are nice? He seems like a creepy bastard I'm shocked they broke up I thought she wouldn't be the type to leave. Someone else is pregnant!? Who is it?
I feel like she’s been forced to because he’s more than likely been cheating with that girl and she’s ended up pregnant. I found some weird account on Insta in Lucia’s comments that has all the info @philipp_andreea_new - it’s some weird Lucia stan account but it does have the proof. It seems he was seeing her in like 2017, didn’t commit to her and now she’s come running back and got pregnant ASAP. It also seems Andreea was already at family events with him in 2023 so clearly it’s been a widely accepted relationship with his parents etc

She just looks like a more hard faced Lucia

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s been forced to because he’s more than likely been cheating with that girl and she’s ended up pregnant. I found some weird account on Insta in Lucia’s comments that has all the info @philipp_andreea_new - it’s some weird Lucia stan account but it does have the proof. It seems he was seeing her in like 2017, didn’t commit to her and now she’s come running back and got pregnant ASAP. It also seems Andreea was already at family events with him in 2023 so clearly it’s been a widely accepted relationship with his parents etc

She just looks like a more hard faced Lucia
Morgan spoke about her when they split! I remember the name said she was lurking around and he was defo cheating with her. Wow hanging about that long ...do anything for the bag I suppose

Definitely doesn’t look like Lucia thinks they’ve been split for as long as he’s saying I think that account is right
Morgan spoke about her when they split! I remember the name said she was lurking around and he was defo cheating with her. Wow hanging about that long ...do anything for the bag I suppose
yeh and she said she was a copy of her 😂

His mum and Lucia don’t follow each other anymore but his mum follows that Andrea ooohoh

How very sad to be willing
His mum and Lucia don’t follow each other anymore but his mum follows that Andrea ooohoh
Could have guessed by the fact the mum and Andreea were happily posing at a family party last summer. Can’t see how the mum is okay with it all. But I guess she needs to keep on with whatever Philipp wants to stay kept too

The post written by him on her page, people commenting telling her to tell her story and the truth. He is a terrible guy and always will be

• Wow
Reactions: 3