Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf I wish someone would come on here with the proper info. So annoying nobody seems to really know facts 😩

Reactions: 9
You wouldn’t have a gender reveal or baby shower for a baby you were giving up though

Reactions: 13
You surely don’t have a baby to drink everyday and never be with them either though.

Does she really go out that much? Or just once or twice a week and just staggers her posts? Tbh I think she’s totally right in keeping the baby private, maybe she posts about her on a private account.

Reactions: 2
Going out going out for drinks once/twice a week with a newborn is a lot 😳
Your right it is, not something I’d do anyway but some people do 🤷🏼‍♀️ what I mean is she could have a nanny/babysitter in once a week, or maybe she’s not with the dad and he has the baby a couple of times a week. She could just makes her Instagram look like she’s still living that life as it’s part of her ‘brand’. People can make their life online look the total opposite of what it is in reality.

Reactions: 10
She’s out more than once a week it’s like every other day! Crazy. I think she’s just a tit mum to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Vile. Just because you can pay your staff so little doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 5
And there’s no need for her to require having a live in nanny 6 days a week, she just wants to go and live her pre baby life clearly. It’s not like she has a professional career she needs to get back to where a nanny would be needed. Absolute joke.

Reactions: 10
Well that’s my theories out the window then 😂 I don’t understand people who have kids then don’t want to actually be a parent?

Reactions: 7
Well that’s my theories out the window then 😂 I don’t understand people who have kids then don’t want to actually be a parent?
Exactly. I know a girl that has a live in nanny and the baby only settles for the nanny because it’s actual mother has been there so little to put the baby to bed and bathe them etc so the baby doesn’t really want it’s own mum. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow there we go! One day a week she maybe spends with the baby then, is she bleeping serious. Why did they even have the baby in the first place! Worst mother ever and just a woman!! Disgusting money too considering she’s made her money out of shitting on old men and whatever else🥴🤮

Reactions: 8
Maid who has experience with children.
So she wants a slave to cook/clean and bring up her child for bleeping £56 quid a week, she should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's deffo still with the dad. She put a post on her stories about being in bed all day with him having to watch the footie on the tv, even if there were matches involving teams he didn't like.

Reactions: 1
She probably doesn’t even want to parent one day a week but has to give the person a day off to make the job more appealing
Wow there we go! One day a week she maybe spends with the baby then, is she bleeping serious. Why did they even have the baby in the first place! Worst mother ever and just a woman!! Disgusting money too considering she’s made her money out of shitting on old men and whatever else🥴🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.