Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be inclined to agree if it weren't for the blatant babyshower photos
Same. I was even gonna say I really hope she didn’t end up loosing the baby but then there was Leonie going to Dubai around the time we thought she was born and didn’t someone see a baby bath or something in the background of a pic?

Reactions: 1
SAME!!! I don’t reckon she has a baby
If she hasn’t what is this about? Around the day or 2 after birth her sister and grandma both go to Dubai? And the comments? Why would it be “exciting” when they’ve all been multiple times before? And pictures of what when they’re always in Dubai? How can you not see that buy this post? Followed by the meal when they got there with the baby buggy in the background? Who’s baby if not hers? When the meal was Che leonie and their grandma?
Also what’s your explanation for Che not posting bikini pictures for the 9 months then suddenly going back to posting half naked pictures after her due date?
I live in Aberdeen and it’s knowledge here that she’s had a baby and is hiding it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I commented on her latest pic (the bikini one)
Saying wow I can’t believe you have just had a baby you look unreal and she deleted the commented and blocked me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Careful guys, there’s people on this thread who don’t like the speculating about the ‘baby’🫢🤫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would the baby have been giving up for adoption… just a thought
Or she could have a live-in/full time nanny. I watched a documentary and these poor women work all the hours for like £85 a week in Dubai.
I honestly thought she was going to be super mum after her not so great upbringing.

Reactions: 8
Or she could have a live-in/full time nanny. I watched a documentary and these poor women work all the hours for like £85 a week in Dubai.
I honestly thought she was going to be super mum after her not so great upbringing.
Maybe! She never ever seems to be with the baby though?! It’s not right and I seriously don’t get it

Reactions: 2
I knew she wouldn’t. Their dad died from drug overdose you think you wouldn’t touch the stuff. This pair love the drugs. I remember they posted about coke spoons at a music festival, I sent a message saying really promoting drug use and I was blocked in minutes

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I knew she wouldn’t. Their dad died from drug overdose you think you wouldn’t touch the stuff. This pair love the drugs. I remember they posted about coke spoons at a music festival, I sent a message saying really promoting drug use and I was blocked in minutes
Also maybe the boyfriends life has never changed and he’s still going out all the time and she needs to keep an eye on him….poor poor baby, why did she even bother

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.