Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of seeing che and her edited pics, they are bleeping gremlins, we all saw how rank and skanky they were on EOTB. Who in their right mind would pay for her

Reactions: 13
Sick of seeing che and her edited pics, they are bleeping gremlins, we all saw how rank and skanky they were on EOTB. Who in their right mind would pay for her
Agreed! I’d be asking for a refund if that turned up compared to her pics.

Reactions: 3
Ok not gonna lie tho leonie and demi did make a really cute couple i was rooting for them :( wonder why they broke up

Reactions: 2
Ok not gonna lie tho leonie and demi did make a really cute couple i was rooting for them :( wonder why they broke up
Is she even a lesbian or just trying to get her profile out there....these girls will do anything for a quick £££

Reactions: 3
That Demi is also a massive catfish, so they probably got a shock at how different they both looked in real life & couldn’t handle it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read on the towie thread they broke up Cus Demi didn’t like Leonie having only fans

Reactions: 2
I read on the towie thread they broke up Cus Demi didn’t like Leonie having only fans
This is the problem with Onlyfans and porta potty, no decent partner would want you currently doing it and would struggle to accept you used to do it(more so PP)
Imagine when your a bit older when it’s dark at night and your lying in bed and you have a flashback of what you had to do with some Arabs cause you wanted the latest designer handbag.

I realise it’s the other sister that does PP not Leonie.

Reactions: 10
This is the problem with Onlyfans and porta potty, no decent partner would want you currently doing it and would struggle to accept you used to do it(more so PP)
Imagine when your a bit older when it’s dark at night and your lying in bed and you have a flashback of what you had to do with some Arabs cause you wanted the latest designer handbag.

I realise it’s the other sister that does PP not Leonie.
yer Che is DUTTY. Have to think about why she’s always ranting about guys on her stories and has never had a relationship or put up pics with anyone she’s seeing ... guys just drop her for being a woman

Reactions: 11
I think che’s turned the comments off her most recent pic, can imagine she’ll get a lot of backlash for it. Why do people want pics with poor animals that have been drugged!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I only follow her on snap so I wasn’t aware of the Instagram backlash but I’m glad people are calling her out. Those pictures made me feel sick to my stomach, posing next to drugged up animals living in crappy conditions 😡 she’s vile inside and out

Reactions: 12
It’s beyond me how people can still think this is acceptable! I didn’t even see her insta stories, in the one with her mate you can see the lion has a chain around its leg :( so ignorant! Anything for insta likes!

Omg and the baby tigers. How cruel!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.