Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They changed the rules back in 2022, unmarried mothers can now register births in Dubai

Reactions: 3
They changed the rules back in 2022, unmarried mothers can now register births in Dubai
It was only the registration rules that changed, you still can’t give birth there if you’re unmarried

Reactions: 1
She came back here to have the baby, I'm sure of it. I remember thinking she's only done that because they aren't married so she couldn't do it over there.

She came back here to have the baby, I'm sure of it. I remember thinking she's only done that because they aren't married so she couldn't do it over there.
she didn’t because when she came back to England in the summer she said something about being back for the first time in X amount of months.
So - she must have married the guy to have the baby in Dubai…

she didn’t because when she came back to England in the summer she said something about being back for the first time in X amount of months.
So - she must have married the guy to have the baby in Dubai…
It’s all a bit muddled in my memory now but she was back for her baby shower wasn’t she but then when the baby was born I’m sure I remember Leonie was going out to Dubai and it seemed she was going to see the baby for the first time and that was kind of how we guessed she’d had her?

Reactions: 3
It’s all a bit muddled in my memory now but she was back for her baby shower wasn’t she but then when the baby was born I’m sure I remember Leonie was going out to Dubai and it seemed she was going to see the baby for the first time and that was kind of how we guessed she’d had her?
yeah I remember flowers were posted and then Leonie flew out, just after their bdays! So she defo had It in Dubai

yeah I remember flowers were posted and then Leonie flew out, just after their bdays! So she defo had It in Dubai
Yeh that’s right it was near their birthday. They maybe had a quick legal ceremony just to get the marriage certificate. If he’s a bit dodgy maybe he can’t leave Dubai? Otherwise why would you not have the baby in UK where your family are? Is the babys Dad a bit dodgy? Maybe he can’t come back to UK so she wanted to have the baby in Dubai with him there? Probably an encrochat runaway!

Reactions: 2
Yeh that’s right it was near their birthday. They maybe had a quick legal ceremony just to get the marriage certificate. If he’s a bit dodgy maybe he can’t leave Dubai? Otherwise why would you not have the baby in UK where your family are? Is the babys Dad a bit dodgy? Maybe he can’t come back to UK so she wanted to have the baby in Dubai with him there? Probably an encrochat runaway!
from what I’ve heard, but just throu chitchat, is that he can’t go back to the uk because he’ll be arrested. So she’d have had to go back alone and have the baby alone. So I’d say defo defo had in Dubai

from what I’ve heard, but just throu chitchat, is that he can’t go back to the uk because he’ll be arrested. So she’d have had to go back alone and have the baby alone. So I’d say defo defo had in Dubai
Nice life 🙄

Reactions: 6
Who is he?

This trip is quite frankly insufferable, Dubai whores pretending to care about these kids is laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The the trip makes me uncomfortable. Letting strangers be around these kids and take photos of them doesn’t sit right with me.

Also their really faces without filters are very different. Especially Rachel’s

IMG_5275.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I take it Rachel isn’t with the boyf anymore, without makeup etc. she’s very plain looking but had a lot of work done.
So many fillers in those pics! o_O

Reactions: 4
Where’s the baby? Africa or at home with the £300 per month slave housekeeper/nanny?
I would think the latter. Never been to Africa but aren’t those random volunteer things pretty damaging for the kids? Like the people come in, take pics, cry and then leave.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.