Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was a gender reveal party rather than a baby shower. The caption on her recent post ‘most special day’ with a pink heart
Sorry that’s what I meant a gender reveal party rather than a baby shower 🙈

new account and these are their only posts… not convinced either
Just a long time lurker , first time poster. Only came across this thread from the Bayley Isla threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No I think she might be pregnant too, I’m not 100% sure but I think there’s a chance she is

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t think her and baby father are going to last, they only broke up and got back together a little while ago.

Reactions: 1
Che seems to back in the UK….in her latest post she’s on the wine while posing in a sexy babydoll…im not getting mummy to be vibes at all 👶🏻🍷

Reactions: 5
Che seems to back in the UK….in her latest post she’s on the wine while posing in a sexy babydoll…im not getting mummy to be vibes at all 👶🏻🍷
Yeh she’s been posting cryptic memes etc about things not working out etc I wonder if something happened and that’s why she’s come back to the uk? She seems to have been back for a week or so

Reactions: 2
I think they just have a huge bank of old photos they can post when they want.

Reactions: 3
It’s an old pic. I imagine she’s back for the NHS if she’s pregnant, is it still true that you can’t give birth in Dubai unless you’re married?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.