Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhhh there has got to be two Jackie McNamaras? Haha. I refuse to believe the 47 yr old former Celtic player was remotely involved.

Just searched Instagram and looks like there is a younger guy going by the same name in Glasgow. Phew.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jackie Mcnamara is in his 40s lol 😂 and a very good friend of a family member of mine lol 😂 he’s just got over a serious brain injury so I highly doubt he was involved 😂
Sorry there is a guy from Glasgow with the same name we are talking about different people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Different Jackie:LOL:, it gets confusing but it’s the younger one who’s involved and keeps posting about it randomly
To this day, not THEE Jackie Mac.
Why did bayley fall out with Che, leonie and Rachel?
Bayley did a post about people using her for bags etc and attention so I’m thinking she cut che out had a little argument, Rachel and leonine followed behind che and fell out with her too.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to ches bf mind she was posting about him while in Dubai a few months back and they went to the Maldives I think

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to ches bf mind she was posting about him while in Dubai a few months back and they went to the Maldives I think
She can never keep a man long, not surprised this one didn’t last🤣, have heard little rumour that ether che has been chatting up few Glasgow dealers out there.

Reactions: 4
has to be said… i’m a big fan of Rachel Altenburg. despite being friends with all these girls she keeps herself very down to earth and seems different

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.