Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is back I know someone who saw her. Who is millie?

Because clients are coming back and restaurants are reopening so they can get bookings again hahah

Reactions: 5
Yeah she is back I know someone who saw her. Who is millie?

Because clients are coming back and restaurants are reopening so they can get bookings again hahah
Saw her signing on at Jobcentre?

Millie's her 'sister' or was for the purposes of promoting their double act. All the info's in Bayley's old threads. Worthy in themselves of creating a Tattle Hall of Fame for, and stickying at the very top of.

Reactions: 4
Kinda have a feeling she might just be posting throw backs?

Btw is there a threat for Millie?
She’s back. She’s selling on her Depop posting in the UK and it did say a few weeks ago it would take a while to post as she was coming back to London

Reactions: 3
I reckon that Millie was contributing to Bayleys thread. Notice there was never anything bad only positive stuff said about her?

Reactions: 4
I know this is the twins thread but notice Pambo and the new entry sluttybirkin has appeared???? Honestly get over her......she don’t want you no more....

• Heart
Dubai are cracking down on the visas for these types now so they had no choice but to all get out the party is over!!

• Heart
Dubai are cracking down on the visas for these types now so they had no choice but to all get out the party is over!!
How are the cracking down exactly? ( genuine question) I remember a time it was 3 month visitor visa but not too sure what it is now? Are they asking more questions of those who come in and out?

I know this is the twins thread but notice Pambo and the new entry sluttybirkin has appeared???? Honestly get over her......she don’t want you no more....
I know. Suspicious :unsure:😘

If you care to step outside this thread, you may notice there's several several hundred similar threads to be had here that several thousand Tattlers need to take your advice on and get over too. You too :)

But it's just too much fun to stop! So thank you for your advice but after due consideration, I'll ignore it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know. Suspicious :unsure:😘

If you care to step outside this thread, you may notice there's several several hundred similar threads to be had here that several thousand Tattlers need to take your advice on and get over too. You too :)

But it's just too much fun to stop! So thank you for your advice but after due consideration, I'll ignore it.
I’m dead at someone thinking your that crazy old guy 🤔🤣 don’t think the other user is either if you look at their previous messages.

Looks like they’re all coming back to the UK..when did che come back?

There is an ig page not sure if i can say the name but its pretty obvious whos made it and its trying to 'expose' Bayley

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.