Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck takes these girls to these places? Are they paid by men to accompany them on these holidays? Who’s she with?
I want to go on holiday 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck takes these girls to these places? Are they paid by men to accompany them on these holidays? Who’s she with?
I want to go on holiday 😭😭😭
I think she has a new boyfriend, I’ve seen his hand in a few stories 🤣 then she had her legs across him in another. Does anyone know who it is?

Reactions: 8
Yes she’s actually mentioned him sleeping usually she doesn’t mention a guy when she’s away on a paid trip/job. lol could be a cover up still I’m not even convinced

Probably a client/sd that she’s agreed to be with

Ok so, look through leonies following at who she’s recently followed. Then on ches friend @rachelaltenburg she’s started following the same guy too. Don’t wanna name/post as his acc is private and could well just be a random guy. But his pp his body and hair matches the pic of the guy with the face covered.

Reactions: 3
Ok so, look through leonies following at who she’s recently followed. Then on ches friend @rachelaltenburg she’s started following the same guy too. Don’t wanna name/post as his acc is private and could well just be a random guy. But his pp his body and hair matches the pic of the guy with the face covered.
Ahhh yeah, friends with Josh Ritchie? On dirt bikes in a pic with him?

Ahhh yeah, friends with Josh Ritchie? On dirt bikes in a pic with him?
That’s not who I thought it was but if you go on her friend Rachel, it’s like the second or person she’s recently followed. The guy in the pp looks similar but might not be 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.