Chateau Diaries #87 Caroline do-gooder ate all the pies whilst trying to deflect all the lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be horribly irresponsible of LaJarvis and Dan to return home with colds and not have a Covid test. Irresponsible, but not surprising.
They need a lot of paperwork, so I would expect that they follow the rules and do so. I'm only surmising though as are you. Maybe they will show it in the vlogs.
Everyone is right to be concerned as it Is shocking how quickly it has gone on the rise again. Austria going into a breaker lockdown is one example.
It is on the rise in the UK again.

these people think they above everyone, including children and only care that they get their minutes of fame. Disgusting behaviour bringing viruses into a house with small children.
We don't know this is a fact to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
omg..it was awfull.... who wants to looks at tubes and airports all the time..i have been to London lots of times... i know how it works...nothing happened..just pulling out a vlog about nothing..yuk..
It was pretty bad...he could have easily gone somewhere like Covent Garden or Borough Market and gotten much more interesting footage. Luckily it was only 5 minutes that I'll never get back. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
It was pretty bad...he could have easily gone somewhere like Covent Garden or Borough Market and gotten much more interesting footage. Luckily it was only 5 minutes that I'll never get back. :rolleyes:
He's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. He's been probably the most consistent Chateauverse vlogger but there are complaints if he doesn't get a vlog out. If he puts one out below his usual standard rather than miss another vlog, he's slated for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. He been probably the most consistent Chateauverse vlogger but there are complaints if he doesn't get a vlog out. If he puts one out below his usual standard rather than miss another vlog, he's slated for that.
I'd rather he not put one out if it's going to be as uninteresting as the one he just did. Why put out a vlog just for the sake of putting one out? If it's nothing worth watching, that won't serve to entice more viewers. Had it been the first one of his that I'd seen, I wouldn't watch another one. Better off in the long term putting out quality vs. quantity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd rather he not put one out if it's going to be as uninteresting as the one he just did. Why put out a vlog just for the sake of putting one out? If it's nothing worth watching, that won't serve to entice more viewers. Had it been the first one of his that I'd seen, I wouldn't watch another one. Better off in the long term putting out quality vs. quantity.
Perhaps - that would be my preference too but he won't please everyone.

Reactions: 12
Oh I wake up and its a new Mojo thread and Jikki has given us all a re-cap as well !
Thanks to both of you ! :love:

OK ..... I have some watching to do and it sounds like I am going to do a lot of "fast forwarding" .Oooo Dan the Man's vlog is a bit boring? Well, here we go .....

***Great news Le Comte for a great cause 💗
not such great news...our family has done it for a very long time...maybe i shouldnt have mentioned it..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo you made me look at the brocante video. That was a lovely table looked like burled maple not sure what the other inlays were. More copper! I had to stop watching as I got motion sickness. Ryan does that as well I couldn’t watch his filming in a brocante.
Do you think they even know when they see a great piece?
i dont know..there are things in our house of which i think ...what a piece of rubbish..but when i start to search it up.. i think ..ok we are gonna leave that. :rolleyes: .i am surely no expert..we have a lott of ugly things , at least i think of that as such..in the house..but they are quite valuable..

Reactions: 18
So Dan went to London twice? Strange. To film more advent stuff? Did he seem like he had a cold too? His nose looked awfully red in parts of the video.
he said sorry for the jumbled video. I thought he was heading to airport & then he was back in London & then he was home. He must be taking cues from la Jarvis on how to daze and confuse.
I thought he mentioned on a previous vlog that he missed his plane.

Reactions: 14
Covent Garden would have made a great vlog...but was he out of her flat very much.?..i guess just to grab a snack..and for the rest followed Madams dirty footsteps..no posh pair of glasses can change that i suppose..

Reactions: 9
They need a lot of paperwork, so I would expect that they follow the rules and do so. I'm only surmising though as are you. Maybe they will show it in the vlogs.
Everyone is right to be concerned as it Is shocking how quickly it has gone on the rise again. Austria going into a breaker lockdown is one example.

We don't know this is a fact to be fair.
1st of November 2021 : travel from UK to France.
If you are full vaccinated, you don't need a Covid test to enter France.

So it's everybody's responsability to have a test in case of à running nose, etc.

I'm sure Dan did it for his family.

As for the Châtelaine...guess...

Reactions: 19

not a lot of paperwork at all to gain entry from UK to France, no testing just a letter of honour stating you have no symptoms or been in contact in last 14 days, plus evidence of vaccination. Regardless of vaccinations they can still be carriers. Let’s not forget the youngest boy was in hospital not that long ago (when daddy popped over to Belgium), so would it be unreasonable to assume the little boys health is not 100% at present.

Reactions: 8
Yes he did but then he mentioned on another vlog that he had been back home briefly & was heading back to London.
the timeline is rather confusing.

Reactions: 11
not such great news...our family has done it for a very long time...maybe i shouldnt have mentioned it..
That's a lovely family tradition to continue! In the states we have something called 'Toys for Tots' where the U.S. Marines collect toys for kids who might not get any at Christmas. I pick up toys throughout the year to donate to them. Even though I never had kids, I like that I'm able to give a handful of children from other families something fun to unwrap at the holidays. 😊
Covent Garden would have made a great vlog...but was he out of her flat very much.?..i guess just to grab a snack..and for the rest followed Madams dirty footsteps..no posh pair of glasses can change that i suppose..
Yes, Covent Garden would have been perfect this time of year. He took some of the footage from Greenwich which sits south of the river...he could easily have stopped off at Borough Market on his way there or back. It's full of great food vendors and the area is pretty scenic as well. I think he was probably wiped out and just wanted to throw something simple together but for me, it fell flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1st of November 2021 : travel from UK to France.
If you are full vaccinated, you don't need a Covid test to enter France.

So it's everybody's responsability to have a test in case of à running nose, etc.

I'm sure Dan did it for his family.

As for the Châtelaine...guess...
i get the feeling Dan was partly trapped..she has said to him...well Dan.. we dont have much work in the garden...but i pay if you go with me to London, so he agreed..partly for the money...and also because his ego was... i should say.:rolleyes:.. sucked off....but thats not the right way of prenouncing it.but .i know you get my point..at least i hope,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i get the feeling Dan was partly trapped..she has said to him...well Dan.. we dont have much work in the garden...but i pay if you go with me to London, so he agreed..partly for the money...and also because his ego was... i should say.:rolleyes:.. sucked off....but thats not the right way of prenouncing it.but .i know you get my point..at least i hope,,,
Point taken...his ego was probably fluffed up a bit and since he also wanted footage for his mystery film, it was probably an easy decision. Then there's the project related to Claude Bosi's restaurant so it made sense for him to go. I suppose we'll find out at some point what the mystery projects are..

Reactions: 12
A recent study has revealed that 95% of couples who have a twenty-year age gap are more likely to break up ...

I havent mentioned this because it's not that shocking for a man to be older (yet I understand can be just as inappropriate) but my father was 22 years older than my mom. They were married for 32 years until he passed at 77. So one really never knows and there's are always exceptions to social conventions. They both drew lots of judgment for the huge social taboo of not only the age difference but my father was also a divorced man! They had a tiny ceremony in a rural village in Portugal and flew to the US right after. My father had already am established life in the states. It's definitely strange to for me to think about the age difference as I'm not really a proponent of it , man or woman, but I know from personal experience, sometimes it just works.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.