Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, and I don’t know why she feels qualified to inform us of bag trends for 2021. What does she know??!! I switched off after 30 secs.
Yes, so true - trend forecasting is definitely not her USP and her followers must also be as conservative and boring with their choices so who is she appealing to? People like cassie thorpe do it much better

Also I can't at her grey blocky, felt-tip pen eyebrows in the xmas vlog - poor girl, I hope someone close to her tells her!

Between the cough-vid and the 'sough' instead of so, her pronunciation of words gets stranger and stranger -

Reactions: 11
Hello!

I'm trying to fix up my style (eh-eh) and found some rec list on reddit, with her as one of them.
She's very boring and dull, plus her clothes are always poly blends of some sort so I don't click on the links (ha-ha!), but for starter pack basics I thought she was appropriate enough. So I "watched" her videos almost in a row.

Also found this board and thread on an accident. I had fun reading this.

She doesn't offend me, but there are irksome things no doubt. The way she talks, buying the same thing over and over again just in different shades, the word colorway not well used (as someone whose first language isn't english this is especially grating!). The house decor is "pretty" but boring, but her christmas table was pretty for real (though very me in colour). I did laugh at the small "fireplace" though, it looks ridiculous to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched her in a while so I thought I’d give the Christmas vlog a go 🥱. But wow I was so surprised at Amies brother, I always got the impression from the way she’s spoke in the past that he was very smartly dressed and well spoken. There was more personality in him from the little clips then there is in all of amies videos put together. That vlog confirmed to me that amie is Fake! Also the pretending to talk to her niece and not look at the camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In that latest picture of her in the black dress on NYE, her living room looks like the waiting area of an office; completely sterile and lacks warmth. White sofa, fake plants. Even my office’s waiting area looks more cosy than that.

Haven’t watched her in a while so I thought I’d give the Christmas vlog a go 🥱. But wow I was so surprised at Amies brother, I always got the impression from the way she’s spoke in the past that he was very smartly dressed and well spoken. There was more personality in him from the little clips then there is in all of amies videos put together. That vlog confirmed to me that amie is Fake! Also the pretending to talk to her niece and not look at the camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious!
Agree, her brother also comes across as genuine and very comfortable as he is. No put on accents or trying hard to look good. Maybe he should be the influencer and not her if he’s creative, as she mentioned in an earlier post, in making up Christmas crackers.

Last edited:
In that latest picture of her in the black dress on NYE, her living room looks like the waiting area of an office; completely sterile and lacks warmth. White sofa, fake plants. Even my office’s waiting area looks more cosy than that.

Agree, her brother also comes across as genuine and very comfortable as he is. No put on accents or trying hard to look good. Maybe he should be the influencer and not her if he’s creative, as she mentioned in an earlier post, in making up Christmas crackers.
I really liked the crackers, it was the best part of that vlog 😂. I loved how he catered it to their likes.

Reactions: 6
Holding up (yet another) powder pink bag...in front of the Costco store front?

Have the standards for content fallen so low?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I was like - who gives a tit?? I don’t take pictures of the bag I use when grocery shopping etc. And who cares what she bought from Costco?!! Focus on what you’re there to do, do not be a tit and take pictures in the car park. We’re in lockdown and people are literally in and out of stores.

• Haha
I recently discovered her insta account and I really think she should hide her feet. Generally speaking I am not fond of feet, but hers are just weird, and she always shows them when showing her shoes. Ew :sick:
I’m pretty sure these shoes are not supposed to fit like this...she shows too much toes cleavage (idk what to call it)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I recently discovered her insta account and I really think she should hide her feet. Generally speaking I am not fond of feet, but hers are just weird, and she always shows them when showing her shoes. Ew :sick:
I’m pretty sure these shoes are not supposed to fit like this...she shows too much toes cleavage (idk what to call it)
Agree. Her feet, in that picture you attached, are simply not narrow enough to fit all of her toes into the pointed toe area. I can’t imagine how she walks in those shoes as they’re not at all suitable for her feet.
I’m not looking to body shame here but she also doesn’t know how to dress for her body shape. There’s something weird about her thigh-knee-calves ratios e.g. knees should be smaller but it’s like a straight line from thigh to calves. I don’t think skirts etc above the knees suit her as it draws attention to her weird proportions.

Reactions: 5

Her and those awful Sanreve bags again. How many do they send her? I watched an Emma Anders review of their popular bag, and she was surprisingly fair and honest about it. They do seem to be of very high quality, but the main problem is the design tries to be too many things so it doesn't succeed at any of them. Not to mention: SO UGLY. It's just like Amie: trying to be luxurious but managing to look cheap.

• Heart

I haven’t been watching her videos. What pink bag did she get?

I haven’t been watching her videos. What pink bag did she get?
Never mind, sounds like another fugly Senreve bag. Idk who actually buys those bags. I’ve never seen one in person that wasn’t gifted in some manner.

Good Lord... How has she survived on YT? She buys the same things, in the same colourways, sells then repeats the process... Don't get me wrong, I wear the same day-in, day-out in black (crisp or crepe shirts, crew neck sweaters, mens t-shirts, pull-over hoodies, and jeans), but I'm not a fashion "influencer".

Am I the only person irked by the amount of sponsored videos? 🤨

Photo 06-01-2021, 14 21 43.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good Lord... How has she survived on YT? She buys the same things, in the same colourways, sells then repeats the process... Don't get me wrong, I wear the same day-in, day-out in black (crisp or crepe shirts, crew neck sweaters, mens t-shirts, pull-over hoodies, and jeans), but I'm not a fashion "influencer".

View attachment 374732
Definitely not. Maybe she’s getting views from new watchers, I mean, people that are stumbling across her channel on accident. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Her content is so dull and boring and repetitive, there is no way that her OG subscribers are ACTUALLY still watching this drivel.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 374732
She’s definitely cash strapped. I don’t think the AD links help to boost sales, to be honest, as she’s flogging the same tit as before. She’s past her sell-by date so retailers should just forget about her and move on. Many of us are onto our 3rd lockdown at least and have all the WFH gear sorted. Who’s actually shopping anymore esp now that Christmas is over??
She’s also running a Chanel giveaway now, no doubt trying to up her follower count. Should have spent the £400 on the house if she’s tight for money

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Definitely not. Maybe she’s getting views from new watchers, I mean, people that are stumbling across her channel on accident. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Her content is so dull and boring and repetitive, there is no way that her OG subscribers are ACTUALLY still watching this drivel.
Its astonishing to me because she comes across as painfully bland. There are non-luxury YTers I periodically watch and their online persona are a combination of fun/funny, insightful, passionate, logical, etc. 🥸

She’s definitely cash strapped. I don’t think the AD links help to boost sales, to be honest, as she’s flogging the same tit as before. She’s past her sell-by date so retailers should just forget about her and move on. Many of us are onto our 3rd lockdown at least and have all the WFH gear sorted. Who’s actually shopping anymore esp now that Christmas is over??
She’s also running a Chanel giveaway now, no doubt trying to up her follower count. Should have spent the £400 on the house if she’s tight for money
It feels like she’s done a lot of Chanel giveaways for subs, yet there’s been very little growth. 😂
Their move out of London to a bigger home makes me wonder if she’s planning a pregnancy soon to tap into that market? 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Its astonishing to me because she comes across as painfully bland. There are non-luxury YTers I periodically watch and their online persona are a combination of fun/funny, insightful, passionate, logical, etc. 🥸

It feels like she’s done a lot of Chanel giveaways for subs, yet there’s been very little growth. 😂
Their move out of London to a bigger home makes me wonder if she’s planning a pregnancy soon to tap into that market? 🤨
She mentioned awhile back that she wanted to get a big dog hence the need for more space to house him. Sounded like she was genuinely into dogs, hopefully I’m right as that would be really sad if she got the poor mutt just for IG content. I hope she won’t be another Lydia Millen (don’t know if any of you follow her Tattle thread (#56), it’s simply delightful!) who’s getting a pup (or already has one given the hubby’s comment) for IG purposes.

• Haha
The shoe box must fit the foot shape, but she hasn't that trick yet. The "average" pointy shoe is for people with their middle toes bigger than the outer toes, not for people who have toes the same size. Not only that shows that "cleavage" like that, but it also throws the shoe balance, more prone to bunions and other feet disorders.
Everyone can wear pointy shoes, but those with toes the same size should wear either an even more pointy shoe or slightly bloated (so they're more roomy and the extra lenght helps balance) and / or higher vamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she’s looking for freebies as she unveiled a lamp on her home IG stories yesterday where she zoomed in on the brand name on the box, then showing us another mini clip of her flipping through the brochure for Hillarys blinds. Brand name was clear as daylight. I may be wrong but just a gut feel I have about her strategy for 2021. If I were one of those companies I’d stay well away from her else do an Elle Darby and publicise any requests for freebies from such shameless influencers.

I also find her home to be a mish mash of different looks. Dining table is rustic but the dining chairs arent so looks odd. She has a plain full length mirror against one of the living room walls which is rather uninteresting and cheap looking (the mirror), but then she’s looking to put a contemporary looking floor lamp next to the mirror which doesn’t quite go? Though lamp is being sent back as too wide. Im no interior decorator but at least I have an idea of what my overall theme is for a room and what goes with it and what doesn’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have a feeling she’s looking for freebies as she unveiled a lamp on her home IG stories yesterday where she zoomed in on the brand name on the box, then showing us another mini clip of her flipping through the brochure for Hillarys blinds. Brand name was clear as daylight. I may be wrong but just a gut feel I have about her strategy for 2021. If I were one of those companies I’d stay well away from her else do an Elle Darby and publicise any requests for freebies from such shameless influencers.

I also find her home to be a mish mash of different looks. Dining table is rustic but the dining chairs arent so looks odd. She has a plain full length mirror against one of the living room walls which is rather uninteresting and cheap looking (the mirror), but then she’s looking to put a contemporary looking floor lamp next to the mirror which doesn’t quite go? Though lamp is being sent back as too wide. Im no interior decorator but at least I have an idea of what my overall theme is for a room and what goes with it and what doesn’t.
She should work with an interior designer to figure out a cohesive theme for their home, because relying solely on her ‘style’ ergh... no.

She mentioned awhile back that she wanted to get a big dog hence the need for more space to house him. Sounded like she was genuinely into dogs, hopefully I’m right as that would be really sad if she got the poor mutt just for IG content. I hope she won’t be another Lydia Millen (don’t know if any of you follow her Tattle thread (#56), it’s simply delightful!) who’s getting a pup (or already has one given the hubby’s comment) for IG purposes.
Given how she buys bags as ‘investments’ (let’s be honest- she doesn’t put any thought/consideration when buying stuff, it’s all just for instant gratification/for content), I can’t imagine her adopting a rescue... or putting in the effort into researching what dog breed would suit their lifestyle, what happens after this pandemic? Will she/they be wfh? Doggy daycare? Home alone with a dog cam? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.