Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like colouring for relaxation. I have a few adult colouring books and I do it when I drink my coffee first thing in the morning. But I wonder why Amie needs colouring books for. What stresses does she have? She WFH on youtube, gets up whenever she wants and films whenever she wants. Her days consist of eating, shopping, filming.... hardly the stresses of most people have to deal with at work.

I must say Dan is the best thing that happened to Amie. He's nice and handsome to boot.

Reactions: 2
I like colouring for relaxation. I have a few adult colouring books and I do it when I drink my coffee first thing in the morning. But I wonder why Amie needs colouring books for. What stresses does she have? She WFH on youtube, gets up whenever she wants and films whenever she wants. Her days consist of eating, shopping, filming.... hardly the stresses of most people have to deal with at work.

I must say Dan is the best thing that happened to Amie. He's nice and handsome to boot.
Hard disagree lol The facial hair makes him look like a bear and horrible fashion sense. I always wondered if Amie ever tried to give him a makeover to help him fit into her image better. It just looks so strange. A suburban "lumberjack" with an awkwardly overdressed lux christian-southern blogger girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain why she has abused her eyebrows to this extent? It’s unforgivable, truly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she pronounced covid like COUGH-vid :sick:🤔

And the contrast between her “polished” look and her brother.... I was shocked to see complete opposites !

Reactions: 7
Well that was an uncomfortable video. Dinner must have been stone cold by the time she'd finished filming. Also pretty sure she was breaking the rules on Christmas day. No overnight stays were allowed.
Oof quoting myself but also isn't this four households? Two mums, a brother & neice, Dan & Amie. 53,000 new cases today and more people in hospital than at any time since the start of the pandemic but as long as Amie gets her pale pink perfect Christmas.

What a total bell end.

Reactions: 10
Oof quoting myself but also isn't this four households? Two mums, a brother & neice, Dan & Amie. 53,000 new cases today and more people in hospital than at any time since the start of the pandemic but as long as Amie gets her pale pink perfect Christmas.

What a total bell end.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Guess 1.3k upvotes and some insipid compliments from other sad, conspicuous consumers makes it easier to wash the blood off her hands though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever called Amie an "overdressed lux christian-southern blogger girl" hit the nail right on the head! She is so predictably boring and must have every single thing about her life look "pah-FAHCT" and right off Pinterest. Nothing about her, her taste, her home, or her life is interesting. I honestly don't get why anyone would want to watch a stranger's Christmas unless that person is the royal family or does something particularly unique. Watching people you don't know sitting around opening piles of presents just isn't my type of entertainment.

Regarding her flaunting lockdown rules, I'm in the US, where we as a nation have gone to Olympian efforts to botch the handling of the pandemic, so this behavior is unsurprisingly common. The urge/obligation to see friends and family can and often does outweigh the risk involved. There's a lot of: "Yes, stay at home, wear a mask, save lives! But I'm still going to fly home for the holidays." cognitive dissonance going around.

Reactions: 15
Gosh she really is on a cash grab. An Ad and Like To Know It in the same post.
Yup, and I don’t know why she feels qualified to inform us of bag trends for 2021. What does she know??!! I switched off after 30 secs.

I haven’t watched her in a while but I just can’t understand the dining table and sofa lay out. It’s probably just me but why wouldn’t you want to be in front on the fire in winter? That’s why she needs so many blankets because it’s freezing sitting in front of those doors.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched her in a while but I just can’t understand the dining table and sofa lay out. It’s probably just me but why wouldn’t you want to be in front on the fire in winter? That’s why she needs so many blankets because it’s freezing sitting in front of those doors.
Yup especially when there are no curtains etc to keep the warmth in when it gets dark. That £1000 spent on the IKEA wardrobes could have been spent getting some thick curtains or helped pay for some shutters in the living room.

Reactions: 5
Hello all! Long time lurker here. Is she using some enhancing filters or something while recording? Her face looks soo big compared to her body.
Let’s not even touch on the voice and the fake accent she put on...so annoying!

• Haha
Hello all! Long time lurker here. Is she using some enhancing filters or something while recording? Her face looks soo big compared to her body.
Someone thought she was using filters while filming .... lemme see if I can find the post

Left: overexposed and filtered to oblivion, Right: natural light.
View attachment 363139View attachment 363140
Here you go .....
and yes the face has grown very puffy this year.

Someone thought she was using filters while filming .... lemme see if I can find the post

Here you go .....
and yes the face has grown very puffy this year.
I think the puffy face is due to the wine intake.

She seems to do this weird thing for photos where the pose is with her head forward and down.

Reactions: 1
I had too many glasses of red wine and this is what I feel. Influencers like Fleur, inthefrow, hellooctober, niomismart, Zoe etc really have never had a real 9-5 job that is demanding. Them putting up endless hauls and stupid silly half arse videos somehow makes sense (but not acceptable) coz their brains can’t comprehend what real good video content is and they don’t really get what an honest hard working person goes through. But when it comes to Amie she has actually put in the hard work and done pretty well at her job(The marketing 9-5 job that she was at). So it completely baffles me when a person who is well educated like her would resort to such cheap means of putting up such crude useless videos. Ad after Ad after Ad. I mean this girl knows what it means to be in the real world and she still just thinks she is somehow fooling others by putting up her stupid bag content.

All that business talk is just rubbish. She is just a greedy witch that everyone sees through. It’s such a pity that having had the experience of both working and influencer worlds she resorts to such shameless tactics.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.