Charmed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVED charmed, esp when Prue was still in it.

enjoyed the Paige seasons until they introduced magic school, it became so cheesy and don’t get me started on the billie thing 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched it religiously when it was on but haven't re-watched in years! I used to read the books too.
I'm watching the re-boot but it isn't as good at all. It actually has very little in common & so I guess that's good bc it doesn't spoil the original.

Reactions: 3
I love the whole of season 5, it’s such a strong season! Starting with the mermaid episodes, Piper pregnant and then having Wyatt, and ending with the goddess episodes. And so many gems in between - House Call, the 100th episode in the alternate reality and finally vanquishing Cole properly, the mummy episode... yeah I’m a season 5 fan 🤣
Funny episode of S2: when Prue became a man to lure the Succubus

Reactions: 5
just noticed it's on Amazon Prime so I might have to rewatch it! Loved the earlier seasons and used to watch it with my Mum and sister ever week 💕! Was anyone else obsessed with their house?

Reactions: 6
just noticed it's on Amazon Prime so I might have to rewatch it! Loved the earlier seasons and used to watch it with my Mum and sister ever week 💕! Was anyone else obsessed with their house?
Yes!! How many bedrooms? That huge landing, doesn’t look that big from the outside 😊

Reactions: 2
Does everyone have a fave episode?

I have a couple: end of season 2 with the genie, he cracks me up!

And season 5 (I think) when they vanquish Cole. Always cry but it's a great episode. (nope its season 4, just googled! 😂)
There are quite a few favourate episodes, but for now I'll just mention The 70's episode from the first series. I was a child of the 70's, so I can relate to it.

Am I the only who liked Cole and pheobe as a couple
I agree, I wish they could have made it work.

It's a great house, I liked the attic where they kept the book of shadows.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes!! How many bedrooms? That huge landing, doesn’t look that big from the outside 😊
I actually don’t think it was ever clear how many bedrooms there were, was it? It was implied that it was 3 but that can’t be right, surely?

My favourite room is definitely the attic although the stairs are glorious too! And that front door :love:

I fancied Cole (until he overdid his eyebrows and hairdye).
But he and Prue had the sizzling chemistry, I wanted them as a couple!