Charmed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Charmed fans on Tattle? I mean the original Charmed and not the recent reboot, of course 😝

I’ve been watching it through again recently and I’ve been reminded of how much I adore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any Charmed fans on Tattle? I mean the original Charmed and not the recent reboot, of course 😝

I’ve been watching it through again recently and I’ve been reminded of how much I adore it.
The Power of Three
Will Set Us Free
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! Loved it! And that other one ... Witches of End, I think it was (?) ... had Jenna Dewan in it.

Yes! Loved it! And that other one ... Witches of End, I think it was (?) ... had Jenna Dewan in it.
I loved both Charmed and Witches of East End it was a shame it was cancelled. I watched the original seasons of Charmed with my son and he loved it. He hates Phoebe with a passion though and im not too sure why lol. We tried watching the reboot but still prefer the original.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely adore charmed. I haven't watched the reboot because I don't want it to spoil the memories of the original 🤣 I spent many a day as a kid trying to conjure up doors and changing the power of three will set us free 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does everyone have a fave episode?

I have a couple: end of season 2 with the genie, he cracks me up!

And season 5 (I think) when they vanquish Cole. Always cry but it's a great episode. (nope its season 4, just googled! 😂)

Does everyone have a fave episode?

I have a couple: end of season 2 with the genie, he cracks me up!

And season 5 (I think) when they vanquish Cole. Always cry but it's a great episode. (nope its season 4, just googled! 😂)
I love the whole of season 5, it’s such a strong season! Starting with the mermaid episodes, Piper pregnant and then having Wyatt, and ending with the goddess episodes. And so many gems in between - House Call, the 100th episode in the alternate reality and finally vanquishing Cole properly, the mummy episode... yeah I’m a season 5 fan 🤣

Reactions: 4
I love Charmed! I only watched it for the first time recently (I was 1 when it finished...!) and I love it. It's so much better than the new one.