Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
I once made the mistake of going on an all inclusive and by the second night I was looking about to find Dulcolax I was so bloated. Unless I take my kid (a grown man basically) I can't face an all inclusive- certainly not eating like they do, they must feel so ill!
I always go ona healthy eating plan before I go on holiday so I don’t feel to bad

Reactions: 1
Is he though? I don’t think he is. I think he used to be. In the past month I’ve heard him say he works part time? Why? Then he said he’s had 7 jobs in a year. He’s at it. A young man working part time? GTF.
i watched his video other day and said he was one but if that’s true then fair enough 🤣

That’s what I’m thinking. My sister in law works as a mental health worker for an agency (we’re in Wales too) and she gets to pick what shifts she does and doesn’t do, so picks her days. It’s not great pay.. £100ish before tax for a 12.5 hour shift for such a hard job, but she does 3 a week too
yeah i believe he is a support worker as my sister does the same and that’s in yorkshire

RBN20

Chatty Member
Yep I dont mind Kane too much but Ieuan just comes across as trying sooooooooo hard!!! Not funny at all.
And are they even leaving the ship to go and explore all these lovely countries they're being taken too for free?? Every video seems to be them in the pool/on their balcony/eating in the ship restaurant. Seems like such a waste!!
agree with every point you’ve made

I guess if they left the ship they might have to spend some money and we know they like to scrounge everything they can for free

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Becki definitely doesn't eat well I agree, and I can't believe she is happy being the size she is and still eating like that. However, Charles and co are pure gluttonous...I've never seen Becki eat 3 mcdonalds and 2 greggs in one day. If she does do it off camera, then fine, these guys are just displaying these eating habits as if it's something to be proud of.
Should go on her thread👀

alishachew

I think she’s put on quite a bit of weight in the last year or so, her maintenance calories will be really high now so she’s able to eat more than most people and not gain weight as much as you or I would. If we ate that much it would pile on quicker as our maintenance calories will be so much lower. If that makes any sense 😂
even so her meals must be easily 1500 calories each that is sickening 😅

Rara89

might be late to the game, but whats the issue with asking about corey and charley, anyone know why it is a "sensitive" subject?