Charly Ann C #4 Three munters keeping Greggs in profit, will Corey ever come out the closet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what they ate in cyprus actually upset me, what a waste!!
Typical Brits abroad, so embarrassing. I think Charly was the only one that tried SOME Cypriot dishes. These are the melts that call chicken balls and chips a Chinese mind šŸ’€

Reactions: 8
My mother in law went to Japan with her friend that was on the larger side. The poor cow was treated like a circus show with people taking pictures and pointing at her.
Mind Cory will convince himself that its because he's Tik Tok famous and they recognise him....
The crying GRWM made me want to gorgue my eyeballs out with a blunt pencil.
I can't believe I thought he was genuine a year or so ago. Mind, he might have been then. Now he's an insufferable bastard that's about as genuine as the bags they buy off the Lucky Lucky man.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My mother in law went to Japan with her friend that was on the larger side. The poor cow was treated like a circus show with people taking pictures and pointing at her.
Mind Cory will convince himself that its because he's Tik Tok famous and they recognise him....
The crying GRWM made me want to gorgue my eyeballs out with a blunt pencil.
I can't believe I thought he was genuine a year or so ago. Mind, he might have been then. Now he's an insufferable bastard that's about as genuine as the bags they buy off the Lucky Lucky man.
The girl Kyra who travels round Asia appeared on my FYP recently. Sheā€™s absolutely stunning and even she said when she goes into clothes shops there, they tell her sheā€™s extra large and very big. Imagine what they will think of big Go Compare Corey and Leah? Pair of big bloaters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The girl Kyra who travels round Asia appeared on my FYP recently. Sheā€™s absolutely stunning and even she said when she goes into clothes shops there, they tell her sheā€™s extra large and very big. Imagine what they will think of big Go Compare Corey and Leah? Pair of big bloaters.
i looove kyra, such a breath of fresh air on the platform

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alphabeat Big in Japan keeps playing in my head.. bleeping obese in Japan .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is leaarrgghhhh still working? Started a new job not long ago . What employer gives you the amount of leave she's already had and still to take off . I think she's sacked it off .

Reactions: 12
Leah looks huge. If he felt uncomfortable last week itā€™s going to hit him like a bus in Japan where dieting culture is almost everywhere, theyā€™ll honestly laugh at them shovelling piles of food in their faces.
Someoneā€™s had a go at him in his comments saying heā€™s fat-fluencing and heā€™s replied with the ā€œin your mamā€™s box roomā€ comment šŸ˜‚ mammy had to buy him a house to get rid of him, freeloading fat duck.
They will be stared at and commented on in Japan. Theyā€™re not used to overweight people at all.

Reactions: 7
Lea has such a boring tone to her voice itā€™s like a dead personality. It makes me think she reads what Cory has wrote down for her during her voice overs. It is like she makes the same type of jokes as him but they donā€™t land and donā€™t sound natural. I genuinely think he tells her what to say!

Reactions: 17
I think lea had the best chance to actually do something with her life but she is now following in her gay bf footsteps' . They all look so unhealthy and bloated. I dread to imagine that amount of salt they get in their diet daily, that and alot of alcohol is not a good combination and as much as they think they are just living life they really are going to get consequences of this later if you they don't reduce the bad habits now

Reactions: 13
Does she fart on this video? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sounds like sheā€™s let one off šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m confused so he done a video crying about his confidence and the way he looked on holiday yet in his latest video heā€™s saying donā€™t worry about what you look like if your fat it means you are enjoying your life??? Well I didnā€™t see you enjoying your life in napa! I saw you crying at the absolute state you have allowed yourself to get into

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m confused so he done a video crying about his confidence and the way he looked on holiday yet in his latest video heā€™s saying donā€™t worry about what you look like if your fat it means you are enjoying your life??? Well I didnā€™t see you enjoying your life in napa! I saw you crying at the absolute state you have allowed yourself to get into
now that heā€™s back in his own Barry island echo chamber heā€™s back on the live your life, two fingers up to the trolls. Heā€™s not gonna last a crack in Japan. For starters, he sounded like he was homesick in Napa and his Ma was literally down the road!

Reactions: 11
I still canā€™t get my head around why theyā€™re going to Japan of all places šŸ˜… itā€™s just so random. I honestly thought somewhere like the USA would appeal to them more as they would just stop at every fast food place they see and have a great time.

Reactions: 17
āœØ takeaway tracker āœØ

01.05 - Toby Carvery = Ā£9.79
05.05 - Greggs - cheese & bacon turnover and red bull = Ā£4.50
05.05 - McDonald's - chicken mayo and 20 nuggets = Ā£7.38
07.05 - Toby Carvery and a refillable drink = Ā£13.29
07.05 - KFC - Zinger burgy wurgy meal with 2x 2 hot wings = Ā£12.57
08.05 - McDonald's breakfast = Ā£7.59
08.05 - Chicken tikka masala, cola + iced coffee in the airport = Ā£26.97
08.05 - Ploughmans box, pepsi + maltesers on the plane = Ā£11.40
08.05 - Pasta on the plane = Ā£7.50
08.05 - 2x chicken wraps from Arturo's = Ā£14.60
09.05 - Pastries + cakes from Sigma bakery = ?
09.05 - McDonaldā€™s = around Ā£20?
09.05 - Snacks from the fair = ?
10.05 - Red Ruby asian = ?
11.05 - Lobby cafe = ?
11.05 - Bread, kalamari, steak & mash, wine and cocktails at Nikitas' steakhouse = Paid for by Party Hard
11.05 - McDonald's = around Ā£12?
12.05 - Sharing platter at The Meeting pub = around Ā£15
12.05 - Nachos and Spaghetti Bolognese at Food Park City = Ā£15
13.05 - Pringles, chocolate fingers and pepsi on flight = Ā£8.50
15.05 - Wingstop = Ā£22.55
17.05 - Chippy tea =Ā£18.15

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.