charlottescrunchymama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her is so grim, you'd think given she's worried about her eldest starting high-school she'd be careful about how she puts herself across on social media.
Young boys can be cruel, and she'll be the reason he's bullied.
Her actions are going to have big consequences for those kids, she's going to ruin them.

Reactions: 3
Asking people about her son having a phone and social media, doesn’t want him having TikTok. Probably because of all the woman on there half dressed etc, a bit like his mother then, boobs out, smutty talk and half naked.

She was claiming she was skint a few weeks ago and thankful for the UC cost of living payment now she's booking a girls holiday for next year?
How about use that money to clean your manky floors hun
She has now booked a second holiday abroad for her family of 6 but is skint 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Her recent video about here yet the threads been dead for nearly 2 months 😂 you missing the attention boo

Reactions: 4
Her recent video about here yet the threads been dead for nearly 2 months 😂 you missing the attention boo
I noticed that
Odd

I came back to the thread to see what I missed !

I am surprised this thread hasn't flown though.
Another TT "content creator" with no content except - I had a daughter after 3 sons, and look at my boobs :rolleyes:

I noticed that
Odd

I came back to the thread to see what I missed !

I am surprised this thread hasn't flown though.
Another TT "content creator" with no content except - I had a daughter after 3 sons, and look at my boobs :rolleyes:
I havent seen the video but theres a new thread tiktok mums, shes involved in. could it be that one?

Reactions: 1
She stays trying to be relevant.
Tiktok about how the trolls are trolling on the sun.
The post was made 4 days ago and in total had 25 comments many are her or people tagging her, possibly 2/3 people have made a “bad” comment 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hun you’re just not that relevant

Reactions: 2
Eurgh thank god I’ve found a thread this woman drives me insane her husband just does as she says her kids are filthy her house is filthy she claims she is skint but constantly out and booking a family holiday I find her beyond fake!!!

Eurgh thank god I’ve found a thread this woman drives me insane her husband just does as she says her kids are filthy her house is filthy she claims she is skint but constantly out and booking a family holiday I find her beyond fake!!!
No her house is monging 🤮 like she goes on and on about cleaning but it’s always absolutely boggers

what gets me is the complaining they are skint but always buying clothes for herself and the daughter! As well as that she looks like she needs a good bath!

Ok I know she’s not the worst on TikTok but her latest videos at the selfie place?
May as well put urself on OF love 🤢

• Haha