charlottescrunchymama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is absolutely bogging. She posted a video the other day of Dot & a dog her floors were actually black
I’m all for kids getting dirty.. but the extent Dorothy gets in is too much.. letting her eat mud & sand? It’s a health risk. Takes 5 minutes to mop floors.. & houses are easy to keep on top of, it’s just pure laziness.. rather be making cringy tik toks

Reactions: 2
I’m all for kids getting dirty.. but the extent Dorothy gets in is too much.. letting her eat mud & sand? It’s a health risk. Takes 5 minutes to mop floors.. & houses are easy to keep on top of, it’s just pure laziness.. rather be making cringy tik toks
She makes loads now, and they’re all about her boobs or sex. I guess she’s desperate and will do anything for clout. I really am starting to dislike her a lot.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s enjoying the extra bit of money TikTok is bringing in. So even with the negative comments it’s more interaction on her page which equals more money! So she’s churning out video after video never mind the fact they’re so repetitive and rehashing the same content.
I actually am finding her quite irritating tbh

Reactions: 1
She seems to be jumping on the autism train, regardless if her eldest has autism he's still a developing boy so obviously his temperament will start to change.
I'm all for being open about sex, but she's so in your face with it, it's almost whoreish.
Put your tits away, I don't care that you don't like doing the cum run and clean your manky house!

Reactions: 3
She seems to be jumping on the autism train, regardless if her eldest has autism he's still a developing boy so obviously his temperament will start to change.
I'm all for being open about sex, but she's so in your face with it, it's almost whoreish.
Put your tits away, I don't care that you don't like doing the cum run and clean your manky house!
Exactly as you say she’s become whoreish, it’s a all for attention and clout..

She obviously is reading here, as her last video relates to tattle.
So Charlotte here’s some advice, clean your house it’s disgusting, your behaviour is disgusting, you look like a desperate teenager flaunting yourself. I’m all for being positive but your kids may come across your videos, or their friends will, and it would be so awful for them, kids will bully kids for stuff like you do. Have some self respect.
Also putting a video of your 4 kids doesn’t diminish the fact, you favour your daughter, and that’s extremely sad. Do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Charlotte 👋🏻 ur hardly tattle famous love you have two pages.
POV another video on having a daughter after 3 sons 😴

• Haha
I'm sorry but I don't see all the fuss over her daughter, she isn't the cutest kid I've ever come across. She really is a mini Boris Johnson it's nothing to brag about

I'm sorry but I don't see all the fuss over her daughter, she isn't the cutest kid I've ever come across. She really is a mini Boris Johnson it's nothing to brag about
She’s definitely not a cutie little girl, as much as Charlotte tries, and as much as Charlotte wanted, she ended up with as you say a mini Boris.

She says she has a thick skin? I call BS she doing another video regarding her filthy hovel of a house.
I guess she spends so much time doing boob and cum run videos, she’s not got time to clean 🤮
Clean your house and look after your kids, all FOUR of them.

Just when you think her hair can’t get any worse she goes to the hairdressers and comes out looking like an old lady desperate for their hair doing 🫣

• Haha
She was claiming she was skint a few weeks ago and thankful for the UC cost of living payment now she's booking a girls holiday for next year?
How about use that money to clean your manky floors hun

She was claiming she was skint a few weeks ago and thankful for the UC cost of living payment now she's booking a girls holiday for next year?
How about use that money to clean your manky floors hun
I’m sorry what? How are they entitled to uc? He bragged he made 1000s from only fans, they must have loads of savings.

I’m sorry what? How are they entitled to uc? He bragged he made 1000s from only fans, they must have loads of savings.
She has OF?
She said they were entitled to UC as he's a farmer so seasonal work makes their income vary.
If they have loads of savings their UC would be affected by it. So she's lying somewhere