charlottescrunchymama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her youngest looks like she could do with a good wash. clothes are always absolutely bogging or stained

Agree!
Also did you know she had a daughter after 3 sons 😅, so much emphasis on that which I can understand to a certain extent. I had a daughter after 5 sons! But I’ve always been very conscious of not making a big deal about it. The last thing I ever want is for my boys to feel in the least bit inferior to her.

Reactions: 1
She makes a fuss about the little girl and goes on about spending lots on clothes for her but the clothes are stained or all creased up

shes made a video about tattle 😂😂 babe you’ve got 5 comments dont flatter urself

• Haha
I really liked her at first, now she’s annoying the crap out of me, I unfollowed her. Obviously she’s happy she had a daughter, but she has four kids not just one. Plus, I’m all for body positivity, but come on now, doesn’t mean you have to keep dancing in those god awful red leggings.

Reactions: 3
Ahh she found us 🤣 She’s barely had any hate just opinions ! But agree the red leggings are not the one

Its so embarrassing. shes made another video about it !! u clearly are bothered babe

• Haha
I’m a similar size & shape to her so have no opinion on wether her shape is beautiful to some or not. I just don’t think she needs to be jiggling it about everywhere

I used to like her too! Now just find her really full on, very in your face about sex & just makes me cringe. They all look like they need a good wash 🥴😅

I used to like her too! Now just find her really full on, very in your face about sex & just makes me cringe. They all look like they need a good wash 🥴😅
I think she’s trying sex for clout, her b@@bs are always out, not body shaming, but she’s full on sex and body now, inbetween breast feeding her only child, oh sorry she’s got more children, I keep forgetting 😆 she’s desperate for followers.

Her house is absolutely bogging. She posted a video the other day of Dot & a dog her floors were actually black

• Sick
Reactions: 3