Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goosica

Not to jump to her defence, the whole family should really be self isolating, but where I live (northeast England) you can book tests whether you have symptoms or not. It’s different test centres though, so you can’t go to the non-symptom one if you have symptoms if that makes sense? (Oh dear, I didn’t mean to sound like Charlotte! 🙈)
I was just about to say the same thing about where I live, and then looked at your name and was genuinely confused that you might be me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dogs Merlin's age need little and often. She definitely shouldn't be going on 4 mile walks with him, as his bones are so delicate, and Goldies can suffer hip and joint problems. BUT, he needs more than one short walk a day and most importantly, a wide range of places. I don't mean travelling for walks, but you need to do town (sorry, village) walking on a lead, open space walking, woodland walking. Get them used to all the sights, sounds and smells you can. Exhaust them mentally, not physically.

We know Charl has no problems with leaving her house during the pandemic, so could easily go to safe open places with him. (Safely, and not breaking rules, please)

No, it's really not hard, for all the reasons you state above.
Yes - he is youger than friend's dog but my point is that soon he needs varied, longer walks in a variety of areas. In 6 months time, he should be going into rivers etc. This is the first week that my friend has been taking her lab on longer walks and he has loved it and it is obvious how much he enjoys being away from the usual shorter routes

You can't take a 1 year old retriever into the same empty field and throw a ball for him daily. What recall training is he getting when amongst other dogs etc? He seems to be in the same environments constantly with the same people

Plagueemmi

That's uncanny!!!

In her recent favourites video, she said they are done having kids, so they have to use condoms.... she definitely wants an accident to happen, why wouldn't one of them just get sterilised?!!
I agree that she wants an accident to happen. She can only cash in on Stan until he potty trains I think.

In her defence though, it is bloody hard to get sterilised on the NHS. I’m having a c-section in the next month and wanted my tubes tying at the same time but they won’t consider it doing until I’m at least 35. My husband wants the snip but they won’t refer him until he is 35 either annoyinfly

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I wish I was under your NHS Trust 😂 the most mine will offer is getting a coil Put in at the time of section.

in that case Mark or Charlotte should definitely get something permanent in place if she doesn’t want to go down the hormonal contraception route and they are both adamant that their family has finished growing. But we know she will want to cash in on another Channel Mum birth before long. I give it until Stan starts primary school, at the very latest
Come to Glasgow! 😅 we didn’t even wait long.

Charlotte and mark could afford to go private if the nhs refused to do it. Especially if they know they don’t want any more.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
surprise pregnancy? isn't there a wedding coming?

i think she will do more food related content. i loved all her slimming world stuff, quite enjoying her healthy eating too. would love to see her find something else to keep her working. Ads will need to be relevant so as mentioned, kid/baby stuff will start to fade away

Merlin has grown up so quick, cute doggo whatever his breed.

jlne

From her friend...

I always find it so bizarre when people (or their friends and family!) clearly are reading what is written about them on sites like this yet don’t respond to any of the constructive criticism other than to call us trolls. None of us are trolling, we’re voicing concerns etc and doing it in a safe space
Same here I think I’d rather not know . I had to unfollow her pal on Instagram a while ago she was such a misery on her stories 😴

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I agree that she wants an accident to happen. She can only cash in on Stan until he potty trains I think.

In her defence though, it is bloody hard to get sterilised on the NHS. I’m having a c-section in the next month and wanted my tubes tying at the same time but they won’t consider it doing until I’m at least 35. My husband wants the snip but they won’t refer him until he is 35 either annoyinfly
That’s ridiculous! My husband had it done when he was about 31! I’m quite a bit younger than him and we had three kids, although I’d been pregnant four times as lost my first. ✂ ✂

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Tamara

VIP Member
Really? Unless power walking I assumed walking burnt minimal calories. I might put myself to the test later on and do a three hour walk. I *do* have an Apple watch (what the hell has Charlotte been tracking on if she doesn’t have a fitness watch??)
You can track on a mobile phone I think. Not as accurate of course.

Tamara

VIP Member
I bet she gets pregnant as soon as they get married... it will be an “accidental” honeymoon baby, complete with nauseating whimsical tale of how it’s so so romantic and such a pocket of joy to be expecting another spawn of shark and it’s just so so lovely, isn’t it, I hope you think it’s just lovely, I really do...!

vomit.
Can I ask why he gets called shark lol

also what’s with rolling stuff downstairs as well have I missed something?