Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Busy day for Charlotte today. Ticked a box online and took some photos of candles. Can't wait for all these influencers to have real jobs.

Reactions: 9

Carobee

Jeez her first world problems! 🙄can’t handle the lows of January? She’s at home drinking tea watching tv all day I’m sure in few days she’ll be off of another press trip. Woe is me!

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Think Charlotte is a complete blagger who lives in a totally different world from the rest of us. She drops the biggest hints for things she wants...like that Tony Chocolate AND was sent a load...and today has been showing off blouses she was gifted that are over £100 each and promoting a sale on that website which no normal earning mother could afford. She also has a resting smug face.

Rocketman86

I think Charlotte needs to read the room. Showing off her £255 dress during a time when people are losing their jobs & having to use food banks. I used to love following her but now it just seems like she's showing off all the time. Also, she looks like a 7 year old ready for a birthday party

Reactions: 8

kirkvanhouten

Don’t really understand how companies still send her so much free stuff. All of her stories are just pr sample/ad.

Still fuming about the f&m hamper- why does she deserve that? For what?

• Heart

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
I would not be having my Mum come in to be my charwoman. Absolutely not no way. She doesn’t lift a finger after me anymore.

Good gracious. The absolute state of the house and then outsourcing the tidying up of it. For absolute shame.
Exactly this. Maybe if she had an actual job and was out of the house 8+ hours a day you could understand the need for it but she literally does shite-all.

"Hey mum can you come round and tidy all the shit I was too lazy to do myself? I've got to photograph myself in the 653rd shapeless outfit I've been gifted and take an unflattering selfie whilst complaining about the jobs you're about to do"

• Haha

Shane

I love her clothes and the house and all of it, I just don’t think she wears the clothes well - and I’m all for all shapes wearing whatever they fancy, it’s more that it’s just not well put together or something. Everything’s very bulky - knitwear under courduroy - that sort of thing.

Anyway in general I like her content, it’s nice, but it is substance-less.

Bipping on all day everyday on her phone in her office does make me laugh, bless her.

majestic26

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she looks so ridiculous in her granny gear and frou-frou dresses. But then sometimes I do envy the fact that she has a really strong sense of personal style, and she dresses in what she likes and what makes her feel good, regardless of how it might look to others (which is daft).

• Haha

Notsurereally

Yesterday she mentioned she'd lost a ton of followers. She attributed it to the sorting she'd been doing.
I think it's much more likely the constant whining and general nothingness that is her account.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Two things from the Q&A:
1) love that the dog is Jack's responsibility. Called it.
2) why get a dog when your 3 year old is nervous around them? Seems like a really strange thing to do...

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Riveting content. Such a clever way to be gently political, bland and braggy that you’re taking your 5 yr old abroad all in one lil story. 🙄

LaTela

Chatty Member
Why does she dress like that? Like an overgrown child in frills and flounces? I don’t understand the need to constantly change your outfit, and spend SO much time in front of the mirror!! Who’s looking after her daughter? She so bloody lazy.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Oops. I’ll re-phrase it. Perhaps if she didn’t spend all her time eating, lying in bed eating and lying in bed watching t.v. and actually walked her dog etc etc . . . I’ll leave it there.

Again, body shaming. It’s the same idea even if you don’t actually write it out. I suggest you remove those posts. People aren’t here for it.

Repetitive, dull content is a valid point, her dress size is absolutely not.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Ooh did Sarah Akwisombie coach Charlotte then?
Yes, had her selling a ‘How To Work With Influencers’ course. (Let me guess, send them nice freebies and give them money?!)

I don’t think that anyone with professional involvement with Sarah Akwisombe should neglect to address the controversy. Charlotte Jacklin included.

• Heart

Word

I now drink tea from a smaller cup.

I am hypnotised by the nothingness. That a grown up might consider this
post-worthy. Wow.

• Haha