Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor husband in that girly home!! She’s overbearing & selfish. Unless he does love pink and florals.

Reactions: 2
Time to open some more gifted post. Why would anyone else find that enjoyable? I've never understood

Reactions: 4
Her poor husband in that girly home!! She’s overbearing & selfish. Unless he does love pink and florals.
I can’t get on board with this gender stereotyping of all the husbands and boyfriends of “girly” aesthetic influencers.

Maybe he loves it?
Maybe he doesn’t even care about decor?
Maybe he pays no attention to his surroundings?
Maybe he’s happy for Charlotte to decorate in a way that makes her happy?
Maybe he puts up with a style that isn’t his taste because it makes her money?

I really don’t like Charlotte or her twee look but I wish we’d end this trend of clutching pearls over men having to live with pink walls and frilly cushions. It’s really not a big deal unless you’re into rigid gender stereotypes.

Reactions: 23
Well, well, well....here she is, scuttling in with a ‘Monday motivator’ email. One year after the last one!
Anyone else find it ironic to call it that given Charlotte clearly lacks any motivation to write them?

she also says ‘I’m now able to dedicate some time to my weekly newsletter’. I nearly choked on my tea! What HAVE you been doing in the last year that’s kept you busy given you don’t have a job (other than opening gifted items) and we’ve been in the middle of a pandemic?

I stopped following her a while ago as she was annoying me (clearly!) so forgive me, maybe she’s been super busy in that time? Has she been working the front line? Or has she been busy taking pictures of cakes and candles?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait she's going to paint the kitchen floor of a rented property in a green and white checkerboard?

• Haha
Don’t really understand how companies still send her so much free stuff. All of her stories are just pr sample/ad.

Still fuming about the f&m hamper- why does she deserve that? For what?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t really understand how companies still send her so much free stuff. All of her stories are just pr sample/ad.

Still fuming about the f&m hamper- why does she deserve that? For what?
Yep. I've never understood the appeal of watching someone else open all the free stuff they've been sent. Her life appears to be eating, complaining about having to do chores and dressing up.

Her latest stories. She called her mum to help her tidy the house. What does she actually do all day apart from open parcels of free tut?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her latest stories. She called her mum to help her tidy the house. What does she actually do all day apart from open parcels of free tut?
Admittedly, I haven’t followed her in a while but what does she actually do? Like, what is her job?

Reactions: 3
Her lack of awareness astounds me. I kind of hate follow her now because her lack of awareness around her privilege (I know she caveats everything with a "I know I'm really lucky") really gets on my tits

Reactions: 3
I ask again, because I'm flummoxed. When did she stop talking on Stories and just post still shots of her pulling faces with a load of text. Wow, she's really lazy.

I just looked at her Insta as I haven’t in ages (unfollowed a while ago).

Still so twee. Still looks like she needs a bloody good wash (she always seems sweaty to me?!).

I can’t imagine making a living from mostly taking photos of my kitchen shelves and myself wearing liberty print sacks in a field, but fair play to the girl for doing so.

• Haha