Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the influencers seem to do it- Erica Davies, Jesrose, Tanya Burr… it’s awful!
I think out of them all Jes rose is the worst cos she rehomed her dog who she paraded around IG 24/7 as her favourite thing ever, literally after her first date with her Hinge date cos he didn’t like the dog. She now is all over her boyfriend’s dog and calls herself mummy to this new dog.

I have followed Charlotte for years now but only just realised that she’s rehomed her dog! She is at home every single day, what is her excuse?! She was so much more likeable when she did her podcast with Liv Purvis, nowadays she is just one huge walking AD. She doesn’t pay for anything from the looks of it, she’s really starting to look like a massive freeloader. She used to be somewhat relatable but now, all of her pics and videos are just from some kind of weird fairy dreamland. She needs to grow up! She must be losing followers every single day, surely?!

Reactions: 5
I have followed Charlotte for years now but only just realised that she’s rehomed her dog! She is at home every single day, what is her excuse?! She was so much more likeable when she did her podcast with Liv Purvis, nowadays she is just one huge walking AD. She doesn’t pay for anything from the looks of it, she’s really starting to look like a massive freeloader. She used to be somewhat relatable but now, all of her pics and videos are just from some kind of weird fairy dreamland. She needs to grow up! She must be losing followers every single day, surely?!
The dog got rehomed with her in laws in France, something to do with not having time with the 2 kids etc. Totally selfish, I've got a crazy busy life but would never rehome my dog. I've gone off Charlotte so much, used to love her content but now she's just another beggy influencer, sharing links to get money for things she hasn't paid for in the first place

Reactions: 6
She is unbearable, all ads (and only some declared properly). All her Claridges stories were missing the AD - invite tag

Reactions: 4
The dog got rehomed with her in laws in France, something to do with not having time with the 2 kids etc. Totally selfish, I've got a crazy busy life but would never rehome my dog. I've gone off Charlotte so much, used to love her content but now she's just another beggy influencer, sharing links to get money for things she hasn't paid for in the first place
Unfollowed the day she announced (sorry, owned up) they'd got rid of the dog. Just got so bored of her vapid existence and her lazy attitude whilst being gifted everything under the sun.

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed the day she announced (sorry, owned up) they'd got rid of the dog. Just got so bored of her vapid existence and her lazy attitude whilst being gifted everything under the sun.
I’m still baffled she had another baby. Not that having two kids seems to stop her doing anything gifted!

Reactions: 2
Every single item is ad/Pr/gifted. And whilst the items are gorgeous and expensive and I desperately want them it feels a bit grotesque

Reactions: 7
Every single item is ad/Pr/gifted. And whilst the items are gorgeous and expensive and I desperately want them it feels a bit grotesque
Every time she posts some ridiculously expensive, glitzy, luxury item ad - I get visions of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory. I actually didn’t mind her a while back but she just reeks of spoiled, freeloading madam now.

Reactions: 6