Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
View attachment 3009820View attachment 3009821View attachment 3009822View attachment 3009823View attachment 3009824

She’s about as sexy as a used tampon. Probably smells like one too.

Her total lack of muscle tone is really noticeable for someone who exercises regularly 🤥 Notice in every one of these she has pulled the knickers right up to hold in her fat gut. Her legs are nowhere near as slim as she photoshops them to be either - she’s dumpy, saggy and has a gut the size of a tyre due to all the processed food and alcohol she puts into her gob and the fact she does ZERO exercise.
Fucking HELL🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 16/06/24 - Q&As in the car.

Best question: What's your favourite thing about Matthew?

C: "It's definitely Matthew's arse".

C: "What's your favourite thing about me my darling?"

*long awkward pause*

M: "Your feet".

Screenshot_20240621-044542~2.png

C: "That's below the belt". *face dropping*

*another long pause*

M: "Your personality".

*pause

M: "Your face".

Screenshot_20240621-050707~2.png

Wow, has he checked out or what? She's clinging on in sheer desperation and delusion! 💯

charlottedawsy_1718622764814.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I just knew that Slob wouldn’t have purchased Taylor Swift tickets and was only going because she was Grifted ! What an embarrassment Solv is having that lard arse there to endorse
Solv x Swifty event featuring Dawsy

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I got engaged 1 week ago and already started organising and we have a lot less money than these two twats. If they were going to do it, they would have at least made an attempt to organise - Matt will never marry her, he recoils whenever she is near him!!
Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
(02/07)

Her content is just literally rinse and repeat now. Same shit, different day. Have you seen the belly on her? There is no way on God's earth that she is 'maintaining the weight loss at a size 10'.

Bullshit baffles dense brains. 💯

charlottedawsy_1719968326519.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719968412050.jpg

charlottedawsy_1719968470143.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So she reckons there were over 40 people on the zoom chat last night...

Mugs.

(02/07)

Her content is just literally rinse and repeat now. Same shit, different day. Have you seen the belly on her? There is no way on God's earth that she is 'maintaining the weight loss at a size 10'.

Bullshit baffles dense brains. 💯

View attachment 3031001
Back in September this dress was a size Large/14!
But now it's a 10?
---
I’d have loved to have seen Shania but just couldn’t get tickets they sold out straight away. It is what it is but to see absolute chavs like Chazza getting free tickets and gloating about it makes me so mad. I’m sure I’d be delighted to be in the same position but I wouldn’t behave the way she does, disturbing people, slut dropping, posing and gurning instead of appreciating the music.
Have I missed something? Is she off to see Shania then?

Last edited:

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Looks like they're out with Squidward and Gurning Giffen again. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1718903154184.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718903162423.jpg

fimfim

VIP Member
Commenting to hopefully bump to the next page as those photos are a total jumpscare when scrolling down the page 😅

• Haha