Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in a relationship where you can’t trust each other? Must be exhausting especially after seeing the ‘Blonde’ rant and so unsettling for her kids. Vicky Pattison has done a joint ‘Sten’ because she clearly can’t trust Ercan to have his own stag for fear of him cheating. Great way to start a marriage eh? I’ve lost count the amount of times my other half has been on trips away. Don’t get me wrong we do a lot of things as a couple but I’ve never protested when he’s been away with the lads or work related trips. But maybe that’s because I trust him!
Totally agree with this. You've only got to watch that YouTube clip earlier up the thread where they are on that dating show thing. She has never trusted him, everything is all about her. Its toxic.

Reactions: 16
So if this new travel shite is so fantastic, then why is the profile "private"? Same as Belleh Blaster as that's private too. Sounds well dodgy if you ask me for the profiles to be locked down to the general public. Yet another scam she's trying to promote. She needs bleeping cancelling.

Screenshot_20240504_154520_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So if this new travel shite is so fantastic, then why is the profile "private"? Same as Belleh Blaster as that's private too. Sounds well dodgy if you ask me for the profiles to be locked down to the general public. Yet another scam she's trying to promote. She needs bleeping cancelling.

View attachment 2914831
I wonder if it is like the diet where you have to pay first before joining? People must be mad to believe the shite that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it is like the diet where you have to pay first before joining? People must be mad to believe the shite that comes out of her mouth
I really hope not or over 6000 people will have been scammed according to the follower count 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It isn't. It was public earlier today and it is literally you inbox her for info and it's a pyramid scheme. You pay a lump sum to join and then £40 a month to be a member, you get commission on bookings. It's not a scam per se but I would think it's on par with envelope stuffing - an awful lot of work for very little return. She also earn on each sale you have.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Time Chazza found a real job.
Earning a crust for a days graft.

Nah,duck that she is unemployable.
UC here we come.Couldn't come soon enough to such a vile person
I hope she doesn’t end up on UC because then you and I will be paying for her existance.

A dead end job would be so much better.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it, it’s so random how she has fixated on chicken arabiatta. Even if she made it from scratch and it wasn’t utterly processed, completely wasted calories and laden with cheese….its still not a healthy, nutritious meal. I mean it’s not entirely bad but surely if she is pushing a plan this isn’t the thing to push. Or am I missing something here? Does the act of eating it cause you to inexplicably burn 4000 calories?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7