Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Omg so glad I’ve found her thread! She used to messaged me she’s ago asking how I’d lost weight then started doing her before and afters but with literally no difference, just different poses! I remember a while ago she was trying to convince us and her self that she was a size 18 I think she has body dysmorphia but the other way! She’s at least a 26/28!!
She looks like she is losing now and you. An see some differences but the way she goes on you'd think she was after losing 10 stone not 2 or 3

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Absolutely I mean I'm not skinny (size 16) I wouldn't wear any of what she does
Same. She doesn't dress for the body shes got. Sometimes I think maybe people like that are right, fuck what anyone else thinks, wear what makes you happy. Then I see a pic of them in a short skirt and a bralet in a nightclub 🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I know fat people should be able to wear what they want and yes why bloody not but come on does she really see what she looks like in some of the outfits? 🤯 She needs to lay off the bralet as an everyday thing. Maybe now she has a job she will find it more necessary to not have them flapping around like spaniels ears.
Some of the dresses she shows she is going to wear to go out, I want to say something but do not want to hurt her feelings.
Those bra things she wears are horrible with her tummy showing.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I do think she's lost some weight, she would look much better if she covered up a lot more. Her clothing choices are not flatting. The same posing and back leg kick is old now. She's a nice enough person though.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
We started our journeys roughly the same time and I've lost 7st 🙈 I do wish I had some of her delusion though as I still feel enormous.
That tik tok ahe put up today talking about the fat dissolving injections... She said I haven't had them for 3 months now and I'm so excited to see what happens now im smaller...she had lost almost 3 stone in Jan, and now she's lost 3 stone she says. Smaller where? I agree going to the gym changes your body shape but she is not smaller since January.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
How ridiculous is she getting fat dissolving injections 😭 I'm cracking up. But the person doing them is the bigger fraud for letting her think they're going to make enough of a difference to be worth wasting your money on at her size.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Some of the dresses she shows she is going to wear to go out, I want to say something but do not want to hurt her feelings.
Those bra things she wears are horrible with her tummy showing.
Yeah same here. I felt bad for her and her child, that break up is messy AF when the kid thinks they're her Dad but he isn't and has no interest in staying in such position. Really tough times and she lost her home too because of it. I do feel for her as she doesn't seem like an arse like most tik tokers. Just wish she'd see what others see 🥴

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I like her but can’t stand the way she’s constantly touching and flicking those extensions. She looks great with short hair but those extensions are just a no!