Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg so glad I’ve found her thread! She used to messaged me she’s ago asking how I’d lost weight then started doing her before and afters but with literally no difference, just different poses! I remember a while ago she was trying to convince us and her self that she was a size 18 I think she has body dysmorphia but the other way! She’s at least a 26/28!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I do think she's lost some weight, she would look much better if she covered up a lot more. Her clothing choices are not flatting. The same posing and back leg kick is old now. She's a nice enough person though.
I agree about her clothing choices they don't do her any favours. And why does she never wear a real bra? I feel a lot of outfits would actually look better if she did, it would give her a better shape.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I cannot be the only one that is cringed out by this girls tik toks and her general sense of self

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
my names the same as this thread and i have tiktok - i literally just shit myself ahhahahaha, thought i’d made it 🥹🤣

• Haha

WellJenelle

VIP Member
We started our journeys roughly the same time and I've lost 7st 🙈 I do wish I had some of her delusion though as I still feel enormous.

She really does think she has a big juicy bum don't she 🤣
Every pic, every video shes showing it off and all I'm seeing is a mound of back fat with a flat arse underneath?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I agree about her clothing choices they don't do her any favours. And why does she never wear a real bra? I feel a lot of outfits would actually look better if she did, it would give her a better shape.
Ove always wondered that, it would give her a better shape.